U.s. Exotics Rocks!!!! Hood Pics!!!

OP
OP
D

Da1cop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question, what is it like seeing the road from behind the higher ****?

Also, how much more stuff gets on top of the engine from the new venting, as in....how much more road grit?

Lastly, with a Roe under neath, how much extra room is there on top of the blower?

Thanks.

The **** is higher but doesnt obstruct my view. Im not seeing anymore road grit then before. About 2" of extra room.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hood looks great. The paint looks slick also. Congratulations. Mine went to the paint shop Sunday. Can't wait.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure I do, do you need some?
The one above is the LOW resolution, I have some REALLY big high resolution ones...

With the summer weather we're having right now (in the 20's centigrade as of today and will only get warmer) I'd love to have a few appropriate high-res desktop images, the resolution I mentioned is where my monitor is at :2tu:

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Darrick... glad to see the car all finished up. It sounds like you're pretty happy with the hood:).... This is the first time I've gotten to see one of my hoods on a black Viper and I'm liking it :2tu:... looks pretty evil on there. Thanks alot for the business buddy... and wouldn't mind meeting ya out at the Carlisle show this summer if you decide to make the trip. Just let me know if ya need anything at all... the car looks great!!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great hood, especially the center louvers. Side louvers look too gen 3 ish though. Glad you found good customer service. I thought those two words disappeared from most businesses.