UK NADINE

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has happened to UK NADINE, the last post i saw she was having a great deal of problems with her supercharged Viper. Did she resolve the issue and does she still have her car. Nadine where the HADES are you, the boys on this side of the pond miss you.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine still has her GTS,, As far as i know it is running fine and looking and sounding AWSOME she sure scared me!!!!!
NADINE WITH NO VIPER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Baz UK was it the viper that scared you or Nadine? I'm happy to hear her car is back and better than ever,

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has happened to UK NADINE, the last post i saw she was having a great deal of problems with her supercharged Viper. Did she resolve the issue and does she still have her car. Nadine where the HADES are you, the boys on this side of the pond miss you.

Nadine came over for my BBQ last Month! Her Viper is running good now! She left my place with about 12 boxes of Viper goodies to take back to the UK.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine took me out in her beast and scared me!!!! i thought i had been in some fast cars but that was the quickest PILOT LICENCE REQUIRED........

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me ask a question. Does she or does she not have the most incredible avatar on this board? Remarkable! She's got bigger stones than I've got.

ceieio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me ask a question. Does she or does she not have the most incredible avatar on this board? Remarkable! She's got bigger stones than I've got.

That is a full on smoke show. Has to be about $500 worth of rubber turned into air pollution!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, here I am! Thanks for your concern of how my beloved is running and complements on moving those 335s.

I haven't been about on the board much lately have I! Not a case of too much work and too little play though. Just did a track day and he ran quite well. 2 miles circuit with about 15 turns, fastest part at 140 mph, was running about 10 laps every half to hour or so (then brakes were going off...yeah, I do use 'em!). Have the 180 degree T-sat and Fluidyne rad, and he did not go up on the coolant temps at all. Ran a 4D VEC2 card with the best I could get 93 octane (US rating), no ping, but think OE fuel pump was at its limits flat out. Not always running fully rich of 12.5:1 on the A/F (sadly not a wide band yet) was getting 14.5:1 and had the slightest miss at times which was hardly notable and could be down to maxing out the OE fuel pump?

I've been making my own roll bar hoop. I started from templates in cardboard to wood, to get the shape to then make the 4mm thick CDS with a 40mm OD hoop and mounting plates etc. It took over 2 weeks work, and never again, but sure is the proper spec job even if I say so myself!

Had a totally fab time at Wizards BBQ, and was great to put faces and their Vipers 'in the flesh' to some of the VCA board posting names here. Chuck how did I ever get on the plane back here with all those boxes, and a big belly full of burgers!? Chuck gave me advice and got me the parts for the 998 recall work as there was nothing satisfactory happening over here, so I've also been performing that as well as modding brakes (Toms 40mm rear upgrade). Next on the jobs list is a leak down test, and sort oil leak problems.

Well Viper torque and talk is always fun, so hopefully I've not bored you in my reply to my allusiveness!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too wondered where she was... THEN, right outta the BLUE (and white of course);P

Jay K.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lesson learn't:

never stuff yourself full of food then jump into ***'s viper and go around a track :smirk:

not the usual track cars, up the line modena,911,911,elise,DB7 vantage,911 radical,radical

some nice others but not shown including a original 1950's cigar shaped Ferrari

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images