Ultimate Factories Viper - Canada showing

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but for all the Canadians who didn't get to watch the Viper build on Ultimate Factories tv show, we finally get our chance on Sun March 20 and Wed. March 23 10:00 pm. This is according to the National Geographic channel - Canada link. For all Bell satellite subscribers this is channel 524

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but for all the Canadians who didn't get to watch the Viper build on Ultimate Factories tv show, we finally get our chance on Sun March 20 and Wed. March 23 10:00 pm. This is according to the National Geographic channel - Canada link. For all Bell satellite subscribers this is channel 524

I wonder if the same goes for us Europeans? Already watched it on Streetfire but would love to catch the regular broadcast :)

OP
OP
C

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well I just looked at the Bell guide, National Geographic channel and Ultimate Factories is NOT on the list for 10pm. Nat Geo website still says it is on however. I don't know what's going on here.