Ultimate Street Car Challenge

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emailed P.Mum,and Treynor is correcto-mundo! Should be fun to watch Paul thrash the competition.Remember,this is the same Snake Stud who won his class and was only a eyelash behind a full blown Porsche racecar at the One Lap of California.

Resume:
1.Past Pro SuperBike Rider
2.Past National Champion in Viper Days ( two different classes )
3. Has , on occasion, out qualified everyone at Viper Days - including those in the full blown Wheel to Wheel Race Group.
4. Was voted as one of the VCA best " Kings of Smack, " in 2001!
5. Won't be intimidated by Force Fed Rice Rockets, au contraire!

We iz wit chew , Paulie, lay down sum times fur yur fellow Snakecharmers!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Mumford indeed won the USCC voting in our special "Supercar" category. My RT/10 was approximately 100 votes behind his GTS. It actually works out for the best, because I would otherwise have had to decide between VOI and USCC, in which case I probably would have withdrawn from USCC to attend VOI.

Mumford, my offer to handle the dragrace portion of the contest remains open. Congrats on your placing, and I know you will be an world-class representative for the Viper contingent.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
When is this event coming up?

I'd like to check it out, and cheer our "*****" on to victory.

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude is just going for the Asian chicks. PMUM's been on a tear of late. He's a giver.

And, "One Lap of California", Pemberton? If you're going to rebrand my event, at least give the state of Nevada its due, too!
smile.gif

WAR OTC!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, sorry bout renaming the event, but it just sounded better than , " Open Track Challenge with a side trip to the Chicken Ranch, "ha. Needless to say ,the event was mucho biggo success and the quickie stop in Pahrump gives Nevada it's due. Fun little track and I will make sure I only use the moniker of OPEN TRACK CHALLENGE from now on. My mostest humblest apologies, but the Mummaster did do very well !!

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, Bill. I often thank Brock for the 25 year head start on our branding.
smile.gif

Mumdork is the money. There was absolutely zero need for me to ever take competitive swipes at the track. He always had scoreboard in place after his first session. And being that my last name is not Schumacher, it's not like I was expecting to beat PMUM in his own car anyways. I kinda know now how Scottie Pippen must have felt all those years in Chicago.

You and Woodhouse should head west in '03. Seems like all the Viper Days big dogs are going to join Mumford, Wasserman, and Dearing this year to take on the LeMans Porsches.

edited to include Ron Wasserman, the greatest guy to ever live!

Brian Provost
Director, OTC
PMUM's Taxi Driver and Most Relaxed Teammate in OTC's Short History

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by OT Challenge on 08-05-2002 at 11:14 PM</font>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas