Ultra rare Gen 1 dash in classifieds!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete Gen 1 dash assembly with glovebox door. The dash will need to be refinished, but there are no cracks! These Gen 1 dashes have long since been obsolete and are near impossible to find in any condition. Buy as an investment if you want to hang on to it and sell in a few years as these will only become more hard to find, as a replacement for older cracked dashes, as a spare, or if you want to paint it a custom color and keep your original dash in stock form for the future. Make offer.

You must be registered for see images attach

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5342

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes:nice piece other than it looks like it skidded down the hwy

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't realise they were that rare now...
Got a mint one hanging on one of my garage beams.....

You must be registered for see images

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, you have a squirrel problem. Feed those lil beggars or they'll continue eating your car!

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why "extracurricular activities" with *******' girls in a Viper is tricky business, their heels constantly kick/scratch the dash :D

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only problem with trying to sell an Ultra rare dash is that everyone that already ownes a Viper almost always has a dash, how often does one have to replace their dash???:dunno:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why "extracurricular activities" with *******' girls in a Viper is tricky business, their heels constantly kick/scratch the dash :D

I got in the ******* game and Viper game knowing neither would be cheap and both would require some expensive maintenance every now and then :D

only problem with trying to sell an Ultra rare dash is that everyone that already ownes a Viper almost always has a dash, how often does one have to replace their dash???:dunno:

I was more thinking of someone who has a good dash wanting this one to refinish and keep the mint dash safely tucked away in a box for the future. A lot of Gen 1 guys refinish their dashes to a different color (usually black) and use a lot better paint than OEM. With this dash, they could do that and still have the OEM dash if they ever sale or want to hit Barrett Jackson as an all-original car.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha I bought the dash that way. I was going to refinish it and keep as a spare, but I've decided its a couple other things I'd rather have right now than a spare dash.
ya like sumore skirts to play with?:D

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes sense...would be pretty cool to have a glove box but I'm sure I'd have issues with airbag...

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya like sumore skirts to play with?:D

Why as a matter of fact, yes. But thats always, not just for now :D

That makes sense...would be pretty cool to have a glove box but I'm sure I'd have issues with airbag...

If you have a Gen 2, I doubt it would be very easy. Probably could be done, just not easy.

48 Viper

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Fairly normal for the Gen 1 dashes. You look at them and they scratch. Not sure what type paint they used, but durability definitely isn't it's strong suit.

Chrysler did not use paint. They dipped the dashes in a new type of crayola. Same coating as the stealth fighters, I think.