Underbody Neon Lighting

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Dave has found a way to get people to quit bashing his hood vents :rolaugh:

Yea, instead it looks like he is about to move the discussion to an entirely different topic :D
I do remember a purple/white stripes gen 2 GTS that had dark blue underbody neon, and the fact that it's owner posts or used to post on here.. hey Dave do tell us, did you get your inspiration from this guy?

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You make me feel pretty good about myself, Dave, because no matter what I do to my car, it's not nearly as ricey as yours!

Now back to installing those Altezza tail lights...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget the matching License plate frame.

Bruce

You're forgetting something, he needs to have a cover plate machined that will cover the rear license plate area and after that he needs to hang his rear license plate from the openings in the rear bumper with a couple of strings.
Presto, the complete ricer look... well apart from maybe a Pep Boys wing like some geek did to a yellow gen 1 RT/10 some time ago.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Generally I like my rice the old fashioned way. Brown. That white ***** stuff sticks to the *** too easily.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Canceling my neons, the air shocks to make the car bounce, fuzzy dice off the mirror and the carpet from the dash and doors. Geez you guys are picky.....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely April FOOL...DAVE...FOOL
..DAVE.FOOL
.DAVEFOOL
DAVEFOOL
~jules
Like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canceling my neons, the air shocks to make the car bounce, fuzzy dice off the mirror and the carpet from the dash and doors. Geez you guys are picky.....

KEEP the fuzzy dice man, thas Old School!
For those that do not know the significance of them, people hang (hung? don't know if it still is common practice these days) them from their rearview mirror as a signal to a potential "adversary" that they want to race.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget to get the wheel well lights to show off your new bling wheels :2tu:

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems there's some confusion here as to what constitutes "ricing" versus "pimping." As the resident Gen Y'er, here's a quick guide:

Neon underbody lighting: rice
hydraulics/air suspension: ****
LED valve stem caps: rice
carpeted dash: ****
fuzzy dice: ****
lighted license plate frame: rice
spinners: ****
white hood vents: this deserves its own category. Texan, perhaps?

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can buy the things that squirt lighter fluid and spark ignite it behind the rear wheels when you take off. I have seen that on 50's cars and Back To The Future, but never a Viper. That beats neon 100%.

I am thinking JC Whitney????

I wonder if they would mind that at the drag strip?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it! Having the red neon lighting through the wheels is justincredible at night. Plus it helps you see the curbs to avoid hitting them. A win-win.

:2tu:
Not!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte