Update: 19th Annual IL VCA Party!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're Only a Month Away! Feb 9th, 2013!!

I want to thank you all for such a quick response, it's clear our parties have become quite epic. And while there's a part of me that shudders thinking about another heavily attended party as he had last year (217 people!), we'll indeed prep for it…. We're just under a month away and we're crossing 150! I'll give you a preview of some of the nice things I haven't mentioned to you yet:

* I've had recent chats with Ralph Gilles, SRT is planning to come out in full force! Not just the typical 1-2 people that generally tend to attend club type events, but we'll have everyone from PR, to design, to drivetrain leadership in attendance. We'll also have historic leadership figures from Viper as well. And we have already confirmed that our beloved CEO and his wife will also be in attendance. It's amazing to get this kind of support. Our region is lucky to have such a great relationship with our car maker to have the most key people this close to us!

Also worth mentioning, our theme for this year's party is, you guessed it - the new Viper! We've planned something special to display, actually several nice things to display… You'll have to come to see (and yes you can touch). Once again, we can thank our connections for some very special support. We'll also have a couple other special vehicles on display that you've never seen before. Also, there will be something on display that isn't a Viper, but is, at the same time. You won't believe what you're going to see, I can guarantee you've never seen this before.

Another thing I'll mentioning, the IL Viper Club has always had an extensive merchandise line. Well aside from having all of the recent meeting giveaways on hand (and this last year was wild), we have some new and special items to shop. Bring your checkbook as there will be several new items to see.

And last but not least, I want to make a special note on something that's become rather popular at meetings and parties. We always prepare something very special for our attendees - a gift. It's usually all about the Viper, useful, lavish, one of a kind, and of course, free. For our Winterfest parties we go even farther, by creating something truly custom and special for everyone in attendance. This year we've created something that will knock your socks off. You'll grin and laugh when you see it, and you'll most definitely use it. I can say that the eagle has landed and they've arrived. I'll say it's going to be one of our best giveaways ever… The gift alone is worth the price of a person's admission! And you'll have a choice to make when you arrive…You['ll love it. (I will note, that we cannot assure that late registrations can receive a gift, it depends on attendance. Because this is custom, quantities are set and this cannot be reproduced again - so we have a limited quantity made. But if our attendance is outrageous, we could run out. Gifts will be assigned based upon the date you register for the event. We anticipate we'll have enough, but like last year, late registrants could miss out. So please register now if you want to be sure you get one!).

All this, in addition to great food, music, entertainment segment, special VIP speakers, awards, FREE raffle, auctions, centerpieces giveaway, and special display for your eyes only!! Crazy stuff. As always you will have a great time. The write up and registration form are available on our website at: www.illinoisvipers.com.

We'll see you all there!
P.S. Year after year members donate and even create special items for the raffle and auction. If you have donations or contributions you wish to make for the event, let us know!!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish we had MORE time. But, hold on to your hats... this might just be another record breaker. For a party that was supposed to be an "off" year, we may just have the biggest party in our history. And the stuff we've prepared for people should leave folks with a smile on their faces...

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't wait. Looking at the above it's clear the B/W crowd are going to represent.

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great night! Unfortunately I got out bid on many items in the auction... By one lady! Lol but it was a great night and has me in the garage today designing an air to water intercooler for my car. Can't wait to get back on the track this spring!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent Maurices Viperbook to your party and i hear i got a lot of signatures in it.

Bruce

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. It took this long just to get settled and unpack the trailer. We hit a new record of 225 people!!! Wow.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it was definitely a blast! Cool to meet Ralph in person. Now, because of the event, I've sat in more Gen V's than I have in all other gen's combined, though:

1 Gen II
My Gen III
3 Gen V's...

Can't wait to bust out that cooler during tailgaiting parties at Miller Park. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456