upholstery suggestions?

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have thought about getting Venzano interior, but thought it was too expensive. I figured since i am getting a new audio system installed, I would ask them how much to cover the dash and console in leather. They came back with $5000! Does anyone have any suggestions? I would like to get the dash, doors and console covered. Should I expect it to be this much?

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
venzano is expensive but it is quality work. im going to get the interior done myself, ive heard nothing but good comments, and upon speaking with tony, real nice guy.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr.Kelly T, or we'll just call you Mista' T, I saw your post above and took the liberty of sending your car south of dee border since it'll be a couple of days for your parts. They are also going to lay on some mud flaps and "goal post" wing ala Pemberton. I pitty da fool.dj

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'VE BEEN FINDING THAT THE WHOLE LEATHER THING IS A FAIRLY EXPENSIVE PROJECT. BUT I BELIEVE THAT IT'S AN AREA THAT YOU CAN'T CUT CORNERS WITH. I DID E-MAIL VENZANO ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS & SERVICES ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS AGO BUT HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A REPLY SO I THINK I'LL HAVE IT DONE LOCALLY. OUR SEATS FOR EXAMPLE ARE ONLY 50% LEATHER & 50% VINYL. I NEVER KNEW THAT - SO THAT'S GONNA BE A MUST FOR ME.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Trey, you won't get a response via email from Venzano. I have tried several times, and nothing. I heard that someone paid $9000 for a full interior! I guess I need to start saving.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may want to take a look at this thread to help you decide.

http://vca1.viperclub.org/menus/index_forums.htm

hmmmmmmmm all the threads are coming up with the same URL

>>Strange.

Well the post is in the RT/GTS area. Topic is Venzano & Stuff - Pictures Original post by Cherm and he has some pictures. Seems like there are a lot of wrinkles. For 9K I would have thought the job would look better unless the pictures are to blame.