Used to be BamBam (not a "lurker") but >>

Reaction score
Used to be BamBam (not a \"lurker\") but >>

When I registered, I used my AOL email address with the BamBam username, and I never received the password at that account, so now I can't register using BamBam, and I can't re-register BamBam, because it's "already taken". Frustrating. I guess I'll just use my first name.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Used to be BamBam (not a \"lurker\") but >>

I just looked, you all all in as BamBam.... If you forget your password just click the "Forgot your Password" on the opening screen, and it will resend it. In your case it will be sent to: [email protected]. You'll also note the "forgot your password option when you go to post.

Things do go to "Bit-Heavan" often in AOL. To make sure all is OK, I'm going to pretend I'm you using the above email,and act as if I forgot my password. Let me know if it arrives OK.

Jay

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Just figured it out, Tony: My AOL email is: <[email protected]>, NOT [email protected]. I remember now that AOL doesn't let you put punctuation in between the parts of your name, it all has to run together. So unless you make the change in the forum's database, I won't receive any email at my AOL account, because no AOL account exists with the email address [email protected]. I veryfied this by sending myself an email from my work account, and asked for delivery confirmation and I received a message back from AOL saying "550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND". I realize that I'm in fact asking you to break the rules, but I categorically state that I am in fact BamBam, and that I made a mistake whan I registered in the new forum with the [email protected] email address, and that the correct email adress for that account is: [email protected]

Therefore, could you send the password for me to change the info to that email address? ([email protected])

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Marc (BamBam)

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

well i tried to change to my other name steve(2001RT10)waiting it said I could them it opened said no one with name I opened and sent me back to square one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4