V-10 Nationals Street Tire Shoot out Results

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather is Great here in OHIO! expect Records to fall during the Main event!

Best time of the night is SVS ran a 9.30 and Dr Fudge ran a 9.50 expect things to really happen soon!!!

Street Tire SHoot-out Results

First Place Mike Scherzberg
Second Place Joe Donovan
Third Place Tony Armour
Fourth Place Kevin Linebaugh

Best Reaction Time Kevin Linebaugh .101
Best 60 ft time Tony Armour
High MPH Tony Armour 141 MPH
Best ET Tony Armour 10.60

ALot of cars here and expect some fast times soon!!!

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not getting something....

1st place :Mike Scherzberg

Best ET:Best ET Tony Armour 10.60

Was this a bracket thing? Or was best ET the winner?

Thanks in advance for clearing this up,
Jason

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heads up racing !!! The stud that connects the handle and the shifter broke banging second gear in the semi's and Tony :laugh: couldn't get it back in gear quick enough with the little nublet way down in the hole. Some say I have plenty of experience handling a nublet (THANKS CHAD !!!)

p.s. I'm sure Mike won't tell you about me tearing him a new @#%$!*& in BOTH qualifying passes :laugh: But he is the man that is $500 and two tires richer today. lol

Hey, I just drove all night.............good night.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

it's amazing the smallest nut or screw can mess up an entire run huh!? Bad luck for you though, with your skillz and consitency I was sure I'd see you on top....of course with me not there..

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

it's amazing the smallest nut or screw can mess up an entire run huh!? Bad luck for you though, with your skillz and consitency I was sure I'd see you on top....of course with me not there..

Your right Gerald. My shifter broke against PBJ so it was Mike and Joe in the final. I couldn't think of two better guys to win. Both are class acts !!

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
I still can't believe that happened ... I was there for the taking. I forget to turn the nitrous on and I am watching you drive away...and then you just start slowing down. I almost drove into the wall looking over at you as I went by with that blistering 12.40 something pass. That was pure luck on my part. You ruled the street tire shoot out and was the projected winner before we started racing. I don't think you did too bad, the bikini girls were getting tired of seeing you at the award presentation ...how many trophies did you take home ? 10 or 20 ? I will say, your car was flying. Congrats on all your wins !!!
See you at the next race,
Joe

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats why we race....to see who the real winner is. (or in this case...weener)
My thanks goes out to Kevin L. for supplying me with a new shifter stud so I wouldn't have to repair the "custom" one I had. lol Can you send me Kevins address so I can have a new stud sent to him. thx