V 10 Nationals! Who's going to be there?

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V 10 Nationals! Who\'s going to be there?

ViperSpeed/Bobby Archer will have a track side sales truck at the event. We will have our entire catalog of parts from flywheels to radiators to half shafts. We will even have our normal safety/race equipment such as suits and helmets and seats etc... If there is anything you need/want just give me a call and I will put it on the trailer to bring with us. I look forward to learning some new names and faces. See you guys there.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: V 10 Nationals! Who\'s going to be there?

I'll be there. Looking forward to browsing. You might want to bring some of those "R" hooks or whatever letter they are, for the tow hooks.

OP
OP
F

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will put them on the truck today!

What else do you guys want to seethere? Gear oils? More drivetrain parts? More safety equipment? More Viper accesories and memorabilia?

Just let me know.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Make usre you bring some clutches and rear end Parts. (Many) these are the things that always break!

Safety equipment would be nice as well. Jackets and Helmets!

Reaction score

Will be there, but not racing, threw back out a couple of days ago, will pick up my car down there... very bummed will be at the next event for sure with bells on.

OP
OP
F

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We will have front and rear Michelins at the track. They will be $375 per and we will be doing all mounting and balancing for any wheels and tires.
I'll be bringing blue, red, and yellow Viper neon signs, and the new Hawaiian Viper shirts. I will also have some roll bar camera mounts as well as some SRT-10 roll bars and one RT-10 roll bar. I will have some body parts for the SRT-10 (bumper and sides) and all of our rear end parts(clutches, a diff, half shafts, etc). I will also have lexan windows for the GTS and fire systems. We will of course have all of our safety equipment. Anything else guys?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Save some 335X17 for me. I'm going to be driving up there on the wear-bars. I hope you are there early Friday.

OP
OP
F

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We will be there at the gate opening on Friday morning. Hope to see you guys there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas