V10 Nats - Bradenton Photos - Finally posting all of them

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got around to finding a place to put these photos. I will also upload (when I get around to it) the Topeka photos as there are some pretty good ones in there. In fact, I'll work on that this afternoon.

The web site to pull them down from is http://jdell.dotphoto.com .

As info, If you want an electronic copy of ANY of the photos up there, just PM me with your e-mail address and the photo name that you want (and which album it came out of) and I'll send it over to you. Original pics are over 2mb each, so make sure your e-mail system can handle it. The web site tries to charge for that but I'm not in this for the money.

l8r!

JD

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topeka was a Canon 300D with a Tamron 28-300 lens.

I recently sold that (thanks e-bay!) and bought the Canon 20D which is what all the Bradenton photos were with. Lenses at Bradenton were the 28-300 Tamron and the canon 50mm 1.8 . I love that lens... great for low light situations. And I _think_ I used the Tamron 19-35 lens for the awards ceremony. I hate that lens... recently moved to the "sell on ebay" box.

If I ever win the lottery, I'll but the canon 100-400IS... but it is only 1500 and that is 1500 that could go into my car for something-or-another... :)

priorities...

Thanks for looking! I look forward to taking more pics at future viper events!

JD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456