VCA back to the same old routine

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good to see the 'new administration' is right back into its old back of tricks, editing, deleting posts in secrecy. i dunno why i say back to, its always been this way.. never has changed actually.

yeah i can totally see how things are 'changing for the better' :rolleyes:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we say Jon B yet?

Partsrack?

..............If this gets deleted, or if I get an ugly threatening PM, then nothing has changed.

:eater:

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im glad they do..and hope it continues.. there was far too much non-sence being posted here...and its much cleaner now..

lets talk about Vipers......

The more I drive my Gen V the more I love it.. Its truley is a fantasic car , such an improvement from the Gen IV..
I love certain aspects of the Gen IV like the 6 vent hood ( not an option for the BLue white Gen V launch edition ) .....but the Gen V is so much more tecchnically advanced...Its awsome....love the interior also.

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
good to see the 'new administration' is right back into its old back of tricks, editing, deleting posts in secrecy. i dunno why i say back to, its always been this way.. never has changed actually.

yeah i can totally see how things are 'changing for the better' :rolleyes:

Yep, looks like they deleted your map. Too bad.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im glad they do..and hope it continues.. there was far too much damaging information about what has been going on behind the scenes being posted here...and its much cleaner now..

lets talk about Vipers......

The more I drive my Gen V the more I love it.. Its truley is a fantasic car , such an improvement from the Gen IV..
I love certain aspects of the Gen IV like the 6 vent hood ( not an option for the BLue white Gen V launch edition ) .....but the Gen V is so much more tecchnically advanced...Its awsome....love the interior also.

Fixed it for you.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw that I had a note of apology from a new forum admin who apologized for 'out of control' moderation. In 15 years on this forum, it's the first and only time I've ever been locked down.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a funny thread... Enthusiasts making stuff up that apparently doesn't appear to be true (this thread will be deleted, oh wait, it's been here 5 days!). Maybe we should talk about vipers now and please, talk about Jon B all you want, these new guys (who apparently stink) admire JonB. Why don't you ask him, as a matter of fact, PLEASE buy stuff from JonB at PartsRack, that guy has forgotten more than everyone in this thread will ever know about a viper.

You're right Leslie, the VCA we once had had a bunch of people that loved a car above petty BS, aparrently petty BS rules the day, let's hope we get back to the real reason people come here, Vipers.

Bottom line, question the haters and their agenda, I posted that you should feel free to buy from JonB at Partsrack, and that he's the man. You try it (or better yet shop there and quit teasing the man, I guarantee he's reading this, shoot I'll send him the link), he will get a kick out of it.)
Greg

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the only problem I see, is that this place is full of haters who continually want to start issues. Why not just leave and stop posting if you hate it so much? Seriously, this isn't a dig, just post over at the Alley. That's one of the great things about the net, different strokes for different folks. I too agree 100% with Leslie's comment. When I joined in '04 it was really nice to yak it up with people who were for the most part respectful of other owners, even though there was plenty of ribbing going on. It was a fresh change from the Corvette forum. Times have changed.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the only problem I see, is that this place is full of haters who continually want to start issues. Why not just leave and stop posting if you hate it so much? Seriously, this isn't a dig, just post over at the Alley. That's one of the great things about the net, different strokes for different folks. I too agree 100% with Leslie's comment. When I joined in '04 it was really nice to yak it up with people who were for the most part respectful of other owners, even though there was plenty of ribbing going on. It was a fresh change from the Corvette forum. Times have changed.

The problem is that our membership dues paid for access to this forum and we are being denied the opportunity to participate without any explanation whatsoever.

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I too agree 100% with Leslie's comment. When I joined in '04 it was really nice to yak it up with people who were for the most part respectful of other owners, even though there was plenty of ribbing going on. It was a fresh change from the Corvette forum. Times have changed.

So do you believe it was the members (or former members) that have caused the problems facing this club.?

Yes I'm an "enthusiast". I do own a Viper however and am curious as to what you being a long time member think.

Thanks,
Wade

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do you believe it was the members (or former members) that have caused the problems facing this club.?

Yes I'm an "enthusiast". I do own a Viper however and am curious as to what you being a long time member think.

Thanks,
Wade

I think their point is that there has been a battle in a civil war, the main bodies of the opposing forces have retreated from the field. The leaders of one party have seceded from the union, and the union has decided to continue on and live along side of the secessionists.

Now, some of thr secessionists (current, non-current, and never-was citizens of the union) keep coming into the union capital town square, and keep complaining about how the union is operating. The point is that it is not appreciated that the secessionists have succeeded in damaging the union; but, refuse to stop sniping.

This will not help heal the wounds, and both sides have plenty of people that just want to talk about Vipers. Unfortunately, there are plenty that just want to go over, and over, and over again about the war. Please just do that complaining in your own country. Be a pleasant tourist now. That's what is being asked of people