VCA / D-C just saved me $1625 !

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to the AFFILIATE REWARDS certificate that the VCA arranged for VOI attendees, we just saved $1625 off the best deal we had made on a new Stratus RT for Brenda.
-$1625 VOI certificate
-$3500 2004 rebate
-$1000 Chrysler Financial rebate
-$2000 Daimler-Chrysler Visa Card Rewards cash (cash coupons not air miles)
-$300 Business Link Credit since we added it to our Dodge Fleet
-Total $8425 off a new $23905 sticker, Stratus RT, in addition to the $1500 dealer discount off the sticker!

Power Leather, traction control, 4 wheel ABS, Spoiler, MORE. Brenda LOVES it !

-To top it off, a Dodge dealer 60 miles away DELIVERED the car we had not even yet seen, in a torrential rain. I signed papers for 3 minutes on our kitchen counter. (2" rain in 20 hrs - He says no one was in car shopping in the deluge.) They took our trade away, and gave us a trade in allowance EQUAL to what I had asked for: $1000 over wholesale book.

Note to D-C: We were happy with her 2003 Neon, and NOT really in the market. The VOI certificate made us take a curious look anyway. The above deal was an absolute No-Brainer. My insurance man, hearing the deal, took my OTHER certificate and is buying a DODGE MAGNUM this week! 2 certs = 2 sales.... Because of the VCA! This story is probably repeated hundreds of times.

I just had a former member mention that they were NOT renewing VCA membership, not feeling it was a value. [ I had set aside some yellow GTS doorprizes for them at our XMAS party...only to find they are not invited! Not 2004 members either! ]

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon,
You have some 1/18 yellow VCA SRT10 models they gave away???

Robert
PS. Love the Corsa and RT cats! Thanks a ton!!!!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon.
Same story here. Just purchased a new 05 Jeep Hemi.

Nice vehicle. Dealership accepted coupon, and seemed pleased to move another car. I had kind of settled on a Cayenne, but the combination of a good deal, and the strong V8 got me into the Jeep.
I felt like a coupon clipper at the grocery store, ringing up all the bonus and rebates.

Gave other coupon to one of my employees. After driving my Jeep for a day, he went and picked up one also.

Not only was it nice to get a good price, but to do so without all the haggleing was very sweet.

Thanks Dodge.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon,
You have some 1/18 yellow VCA SRT10 models they gave away???

Robert
PS. Love the Corsa and RT cats! Thanks a ton!!!!

Robert, we have Yellow SRT/10 "Fast n Furious" models. $59. Not VCA.

SRT-10 Red/Silver 1/18 diecasts $19, or free with CORSA and CATS !!!

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.......I just had a former member mention that they were NOT renewing VCA membership, not feeling it was a value. [ I had set aside some yellow GTS doorprizes for them at our XMAS party...only to find they are not invited! Not 2004 members either! ]

To re-iterate for a confused soul:

They above are not members, so NOT on VCA member list, so not getting invited.

If you are not a VCA member, how can you get invited to the VCA party? VCA here in OR even pays 50% for members dinners and more. How would VCA even know your address to invite you? Some of MY customers are not members, and Im just encouraging them to join VCA....

You Gotta JOIN to get the perks, please. 1-800-998-1110

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon: A total of $9925.00 off sticker is a great perk indeed. I remember years ago when I was shopping for a new Nissan 300ZX. At the time there was a $10,000.00 factory rebate on the turbo model. So $43K now was $33K, as in your case a BIG difference. CONGRATS to DC for helping the VCA Members wave the "Dodge flag".

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a redundant question that I just posted,but are the discounts available to a Viper Club Member or to a member that attended a VOI? My wife is going to buy a new Grand tomorrow, but i will get her to wait if a discount is available.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We used the certificate and rebate to buy a 2005 300C. It is brilliant black and loaded with options. I love the car! It is a big vehicle with lots of room inside and at the same time I can leave a patch of rubber without even flooring it. I have already surprised a few people at stop lights.

Bob K