VCA Membership question

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been registered on this forum, and a multiple Viper owner for the past 7 years.

I just now, after 7 years, sent in a VCA application/payment about 3 weeks ago I believe.

How long does it usually take before I receive any VCA membership info/member # ect.?

Thanks!

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me piggyback here:

Where the f#$% is my "Venom" status, and how does my new Viper purchase w/ free membership work?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually at this time of year they hold up processing applications and give people the balance of the year for free, and start their new membership to run for the entire next year, giving them an extra couple months for free.

They typically batch up a bunch, as so many people are renewing at the end of the year, it is much more efficient than stopping every day, and processing just a few.

Not to worry, you get some extra membership for free, and still enjoy all the benifits right away.

Be sure to contact your local club President or membership person to let them know you have sent in your application, so they can hook you up right away with attendence at your local events.

Many clubs have a special end of year meeting around Christmas. Great way to meet some of the more active members.

Free membership with the purchase of a new Viper seems to take forever. Same deal. Contact your local club, and let they know your VIN # and get hooked up right away while you are waiting for the official paperwork.

Do not forget to sign up for your SRT Experience. Comes with the purchase of a new SRT from Dodge.

Enjoy your new membership. It truly enhances the Viper Ownership Experience.

OP
OP
C

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great.....Thanks for the information Paul! I am looking forward to finally becoming an official VCA member...

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is part of a post from another thread on the same topic...from someone who would know...
Wait a bit and be patient...They are trying to get November 1st for sign ups with a whole new system. Until then you can submit your information to a moderator like kcobean or Lee00blacksilverGTS to be listed as a viper owner until you join the VCA...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me piggyback here:

Where the f#$% is my "Venom" status, and how does my new Viper purchase w/ free membership work?

Fixed. The free membership is part of the COOL program, which itself is being worked through with Chrysler right now. We should be able to give you a more definitive answer in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, here is a little bonus you might appreciate:

fe1.jpg

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang