VCA membership with new viper?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wondering, how exactly does my info get to VCA when I purchase a new Viper? Isnt the first year complimentary or something with a new car purchase? or do I send in my info and they can simply see it is a new car by running the vin?

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The dealer sends certain info. On my Letter I received, it said: "Thank you for your purchase of a 2001/2002 Viper and..."
even though I purchased a N.O.S. '99 ACR?! You will have some paperwork sent with you and at that time all the particulars of your model, year, etc., will be taken care of.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
You will actually receive a welcome letter from Dodge, on stationary that has an image of your specific color Viper, and offers one year free VCA membership as a gift.

It usually takes about 1 month or so to receive the letter. You can always confirm with Viper HQ at 800-998-1110, as they receive the info from Dodge at about the same time.

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Houss:
You will actually receive a welcome letter from Dodge, on stationary that has an image of your specific color Viper, and offers one year free VCA membership as a gift.

It usually takes about 1 month or so to receive the letter. You can always confirm with Viper HQ at 800-998-1110, as they receive the info from Dodge at about the same time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

?? No image, no offer. Just a letter saying that I have been given a membership and I had a VCA number assigned to me and shown on the letterhead.

Velox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was automatic and set up by the dealer (Woodhouse). They also sent an email to my area VCA groups and I received welcome emails and information on the Club activities. First year is free with the new Viper. They will contact you, and it's a very friendly and helpful group. Good luck and congratulations on your 02
supergrin.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine