VCA-NJ at Pocono - August 18th!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew you made me hungry I might come and not even drive I'll just eat :) )))))))))If you do it count me in for my share if you dont do it still count me in to sit on your trailer :) where were you Sunday?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, things are still up in the air with me personally to be taking advantage of all these fun drive outings, but Pocono is happening for me, no doubt.

Okay, I am doing this! I will order a four foot wedge and bring it out on August 18th. I'll also get some other stuff as I mentioned above. Get ready guys. I think there will be lots of track time available cause we'll be eating more than driving. Anyone want to bring a couch to nap on between meals?

AC

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's done! I just placed an order for a four foot Italian combo wedge for that day. I'll have other stuff also, so come hungry. This will be the best part of the day. I might have to generate a new officer position in the club and be the guy in charge of food at all events.

AC

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool come on up its a nice drive and we can cruise back together. Maybe I will strap you in for a couple of hot laps :)

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve:
I re-thought the Wedge and food.

First off, it is on me for the inconvenience from Sunday.

Second, it will be refrigerated until the drive out, and even then will be on Ice.

See you Thursday,

Andrew

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No No I pay my way Andrew.I do like that it will be in the fridge though :) Today worked out well we got a nice extended blast up the T______c (just incase big brother can read) 15 or so cars cruising is always a blast.The pizza wasnt bad either :)

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you all Thursday. The I will be running possibly Friday PDA and for sure Sat / Sun PDA again. My pit crew will capture some lap times if you need some.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speed are you running in the EMRA 1 hour enduro? I will be there thurs with the Viper and running the enduro sat in a RX7

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL trying to fatten us up so we have slower times huh ..... Andrew only kidding Thanks Man ( hows the dark cold spot in the basement) :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian just got off the phone with me and told me not to post this....but he said with his new found love of spirited driving, he'll pretty much wipe your ***** at Pocono Steve!

Gotta figure out how to get out of work!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve thats right I'm coming for you. I noticed you have been following me alot on the cruises trying to learn the tricks of the trade. I will show you on the track. Adrian :D

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I got coolers, I got ice, all under control.

Hey, anyone have an extra helmet? I'm bringing a neighborhood kid with me and he wants to come in the car.

Thanks,

Andrew

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR Steve I am not running the enduro but wish I was. Andrew I will have a extra helmet but it is not large it is my GF's I am an outcast in a Vette with #316

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmm Mr.*** Black Spinner since you are my friend I will say it in a nice way :) Stop Smoking Crack With Yo Tony ........... in a serious note I hope you will come out Thursday it should be fun :) Mr. Pres. no pressure but it would be nice of you to support all the NY guys and sneak out Thurs. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi