VCA NJ Whiskey Cafe, Who's going???

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA NJ Whiskey Cafe, Who\'s going???

CRUISE TO THE WHISKEY CAFÉ

SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2004 - Join VCA-New Jersey on Saturday, June 19th as we cruise to the Whiskey Café in Lyndhurst and join other car clubs and lots of muscle cars as we get together for dinner and a regular Saturday evening car show. We will meet in the Marshalls parking lot, Route 17 South, Carlstadt at 3:30 pm and caravan a few miles over to the Whiskey Café where our Vipers will be given a group parking area. Space is limited so please RSVP to Bob Carroll at (732) 714-8500 or email [email protected] by Monday, June 14th to let us know if you will be joining us. Hope to see you there!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VCA NJ Whiskey Cafe, Who\'s going???

Sorry I can not make it as well as a lot of the guys because we will be going to NH the day prior. Maybe next time.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Larry, I'd like to go, is it too late to signup?

OP
OP
L

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SRT 10,
It's never too late, just contact Bob Carroll in the initial post so they can add you to the head count for reserved parking.

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Larry Milo,
I will be there. I am glad that you posted this. I was just about to post it. Lou asked me to post it. He really needs a head count. What happened to the newsletter? Here are the directions to Marshalls where we are meeting. Take Route 3 east from the Garden State Parkway or Route 3 West from the Lincoln Tunnel or New Jersey Turnpike to Route 17 North. Take Route 17 North to Paterson Plank Road. Turn left on Paterson Plank Road, go over route 17, and make a right on to Enoch St., then make a right on to Hoboken Road, which takes you on to Route 17 South. Marshalls Department Store is just a few minutes down on your right, set back a little from the highway. If you pass a Buick dealership, you have gone too far. Go home. Lou's cell phone number is
(201)410-0865

OP
OP
L

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey CT, I don't konw if I can make it do to fathers day obligations, but people should RSVP to Bob Carroll at (732) 714-8500 or email [email protected]. The NJ news letter has been posted at the NJ site by JH. I still do not have full access. See you soon...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was there last sat and plan on being there again this sat.

huge turnout sat nite....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang