VCA RAFFLE...... Only a few tickets left!!!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just about time for "Last Call"!!! As of this morning there were less than 100 tickets left! Both the time and tickets are almost gone!! :eek:

NOW is definitely the time to get moving if you've been procrastinating until the last minute, or secretly planning to buy another one out of the last few..... hoping to get a different space in the hopper! :)

Personally, on behalf of ALL the rest of your national VCA officers, I would like thank every one of you who has purchased tickets for this Raffle. We were very concerned about changing the customary format, going with additional prizes, something REALLY different like the unique Maisto 1/24 scale model, and needing to raise the price a bit to cover the VCA's increased costs. On top of that, we had some hang ups that ended up substantially reducing the amount of time we had planned to be able to sell them. Thanks for supporting your VCA!! :2tu:

While I'm thanking all of you, the support of the entire SRT TEAM at DCX and all the sponsors has been humbling. First, you would be amazed at the total number of SRT people not only involved with building this truly "one of a kind" Viper, but even some others who needed to be brought in to make the collectible die-cast happen! For any of you who might think that DCX support for the Viper and the VCA has been declining....... it's certainly NOT! Thanks DCX and SRT!!!

Then.... there are the wonderful contributing sponsors!! PLEASE support them. Consider the costs involved to them in donating those huge great prizes! Wow!

I'm not going to forget the Headquarters staff at JR Thompson either. They've been swamped with handing the sales so far..... and giving 110% in the marketing effort to make sure NO ONE misses the chance to get "the hottest ticket in town" right now! :headbang:

So..... I believe the raffle ends at 5pm on Friday, tomorrow. I'll be surprised if we don't sell out before then. Tic toc, tic toc! Which will happen first??? Wish I was eligible to be one of the SEVEN lucky people who'll be getting a call from our Prez, Steve Wedel, on the drawing day of August 12!!!!

Who will be among "THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN" ?????????

:2tu:

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love to buy one but since I just bought the Viper and just sent in the application yesterday I don't think I am eligible. Or am I?

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Just re-read the rules. I was right the first time. August 5th is the last day to enter. The drawing will be held NEXT Friday, August 12th, at VCA Headquarters in Detroit. 10am EST.

2. Viperbite, wish the rules would allow it, but you would have had to be a member on June 1st to be eligible. Sorry...... however....... DON'T DESPAIR!!!
Welcome to the VCA, and we just might have something else up our sleeve to be announced soon that could make you feel better about just missing this boat as a new member! :shocked:

Hmmm. Wish I could say more! :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I faxed my application in before june 1st, but haven't heard a word, and my credit card was never charged. Never had to work so hard to give somebody my money. :D

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I faxed my application in before june 1st, but haven't heard a word, and my credit card was never charged. Never had to work so hard to give somebody my money. :D

Warfang, please either contact me by personal email, OR, you can call VCA Viper Headquarters directly at (800) 998-1110, and THIS time specifically ask for "Kim Vogt". We apologize and promise this will get fixed for you. Hey, thanks for hanging in there and your patience. The VCA adds so much to the Viper ownership experience I'm sure you'll eventually find your membership to be well worth any initial difficulty. Thanks for joining us! :usa: :)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Warfang, please either contact me by personal email, OR, you can call VCA Viper Headquarters directly at (800) 998-1110, and THIS time specifically ask for "Kim Vogt". We apologize and promise this will get fixed for you. Hey, thanks for hanging in there and your patience. The VCA adds so much to the Viper ownership experience I'm sure you'll eventually find your membership to be well worth any initial difficulty. Thanks for joining us! :usa: :)

Do I get one of the Vipers for my trouble? ...worth a shot :D

I'll call on Monday. Thanks!