VCA trip to 24Hr of Le Mans June 22-23, 2013

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to go! I can Kill two birds with one stone if I take my wife :D. Btw, she's fluent in French and can translate for us too lol

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its gone a bit quite here and as time has been moving on I have Booked for this years Le mans with the same guys I went with last year.

I have booked a Secure campsite on the infield at Tet Rouge corner (The start of the Mulsanne straight).

I have provisionally booked 9, 40 mtr pitches at a cost of £480 pounds sterling per CAR. This includes 2 General Entrance tickets to the circuit.

If you are one person in a car then the price is not cheap, but if you have 4 seats in the car you can divide that £480 cost 4 ways ;)

I think I have one or two spaces available (2 cars) but monies need to be paid in full by the last week in January! Tickets will be sent out to me in May.

I have 3 Vipers so far staying on this site ;)

This is a private secure campsite, but you have to bring your own camping equipment (Tent, sleeping material etc) There is a large camping shop in Le mans where cheap tents can be purchased called Decathlon. http://www.decathlon.fr/Acheter/tents

http://www.teamlangoustine.com/campsite-tickets/tl-campsite-option-1.html

So if any of you are interested, drop me a PM, ASAP I might even be able to sort out a spare tent ;)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Le mans Entry list update. :)

We now have Official Confirmation of the date, on the ACO's lemans.org Web Site:

Forthcoming 2013 Le Mans 24Hrs Entry Announcement.

With the Jan 16th closing date having passed, the 2013 Entry List should be announced on Friday afternoon, the 1st of February 2013, in Paris.

http://www.lemans.org/en/races/24h/update/the-24-hours-of-le-mans-confer...
From this info, it states that the Live Press Conference begins at 15:30 Hrs CET, and so I presume it is at 14:30 Hrs GMT?
Lets hope the Vipers are in :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talked to Gary Johnson (SRT Motorsports Manager) a couple of days ago. Said they are waiting on the announcement in February. Can't start making any plans until we know for sure.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets keep our fingers crossed the Vipers are in :)

Over the 12 months there have been a couple of big teams fall by the wayside due to the Financial pressures, Peugeot and now Pescarolo :(

This may open up the grid for some new entries?

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roumor has it there are a lot of Astons Racing this year :)

Cant wait

We need more of these :D

You must be registered for see images

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feb. 1st, 2013 is the conference in Paris...5/6 days!

Attachments

• P1080771.jpg
    P1080771.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 30

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Ralph MY 2014 will boast 2 new colors: " a **** orange and and finally a wicked cool matte." The GTS dual adjustable shocks will also be recalibrated for a more compliant ride.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Live from Paris...FEB-1st, 2013.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 24

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts