Venom Rear spoiler help

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to be able to have a couple of shots at it, you can do the paint trick on some paper or thin gauge polymer and make a template that way.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks like the studs hanging under the wing probably need to be cut down to 1"??? The studs on the car are 6" or longer.

The long studs do not allow close enough clearance for eyeballing. They studs would also need to be straight, not bent from shipping like they are. I sent an email to Hennessey MS and am hoping to get an answer.

I have tons to do right now and am also trying to get some mileage out of the wife's new Hemi pickup (tune, exhaust, CAI, etc.)

I loaded my Viper onto my car trailer. 1/2" clearance on one side while touching the other side so now I need a new car trailer as well. Sheesh.

Thanks, Keep helping guys.

Ted

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to do it. The H wing is the only wing I've ever liked. Daytona wing, sport bar type on a boat. I always think that large wings mounted at neutral looked ugly and sit too far forward detracting from the car's lines. Yep I'm joining the rice club. OF COURSE then I will have to power UP to make up for the additioinal drag..... GTS Bruce

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to do it. The H wing is the only wing I've ever liked. Daytona wing, sport bar type on a boat. I always think that large wings mounted at neutral looked ugly and sit too far forward detracting from the car's lines. Yep I'm joining the rice club. OF COURSE then I will have to power UP to make up for the additioinal drag..... GTS Bruce

If you want one, I have 2 in my garage.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ricer is with the big wing that used to be mostly non-functional - until the SRT engineers made the ACR and GTSR wings into racing perfection.

So now, you have to decide if you're going to Roe supercharge it or go BIG, Twin Turbo ... to "overcome" the wing's drag.

I do the other way. Overpower it first, then maybe add a few indicators, like a 'supercharged' sticker??? :) LOL.

Ted

Ted

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is no way i could drill my viper like that i wood take a bullet to the head first good luck with the holes

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you guys that have the Hennessey wing looking for a car cover. I have one that I had customized to fit over the wing. I no longer have the wing and would like to sell it. Pm me if interested.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang