Very Viper Orange SRT10 just delivered

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my '08 SRT-10 Very Viper Orange. Ordered it on March 28th, and it came in and was delivered via flatbed this afternoon. Love it so far. Thanks to Cerritos Dodge for getting the car super fast and working to get the car trucked home.

Feels amazing compared to my old '93. Clutch is super smooth and has tons of power so far :drive:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Kc Gray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the most beautiful color for the Viper. Stunning. Congratulations on the awesome new ride! :drive:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are the best pictures I have seen of that color so far. Everything on here so far has showed it as a lighter red or red/orange looking color. I think I am in love with this one too!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best pictures yet! It does the same thing Snakeskin Green does. Lot's of yellow/gold highlights that show up in different light. Absolutely beautiful color! SRT really put it out there this year with the colors!! Glad to see this one finally represent the way I knew it would.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want an Orange one Too! But I dont want to give up my SSG. I think the two of them together in one garage should be just enough BLING!!!! :headbang::2tu::headbang:

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW! Amazing.

I'm never going to look at a color chip again. I hated SSG right up until I saw them being made at CAAP. I just told someone a couple of days ago, no way to orange. Seeing it on a car is a HUGE difference. Very cool and VERY VIPER.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh NO...I think I'm getting it! I feel the ORANGE FEVER that Denny has...it's hitting me too! :omg::omg::omg::omg:

That Very Viper Orange is a beautiful car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Ginger

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very beautiful, congrats! I'd definitely go with Orange with black stripes if I were able to buy an '08.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
We're trying to get him to come down to the Irvine Cars and Coffee car show this Saturday. One thing is certain, everyone will see him coming, including our local CHP's - nothing steathly about that car (Art should know).