Video of my Paxton '06 Coupe

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video. Thx for the referral to MTI. Spoke with David & he's going to hook me up. Can't wait! Hope to see you around.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Video

Really sounds great

Seems like I remember from another thread that your running 3" custom exhaust with cats.

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Video

Really sounds great

Seems like I remember from another thread that your running 3" custom exhaust with cats.

That is correct. Dual 3" with high-flow cats. MTI used Magnaflow mufflers on it. Stock exhaust manifolds.

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What rpm do you get full boost at? Sounds like it coming it at the higher rpm, which is perfect for the street in a viper

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, your car is really coming along. Magnaflows sound great, and you're a quick study on rolling the throttle! Still have runflats?

Mine was tuned just before Viper Days at TWS couple weeks ago. Putting down 678rwhp. We need to get together for a "comparative analysis." Will you be at the March 8 meeting?

Jim

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The magna flows do sound great. i've had a set sitting in my garage for a year now. I'd take $500 for them if anyone is interested. But back to topic, thanks for the vid, can't wait for my paxton install!

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, your car is really coming along. Magnaflows sound great, and you're a quick study on rolling the throttle! Still have runflats?

Mine was tuned just before Viper Days at TWS couple weeks ago. Putting down 678rwhp. We need to get together for a "comparative analysis." Will you be at the March 8 meeting?

Jim

Nitto Invo tires. Those runflats are horrible. I didn't know about the March 8th meeting, details?

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought for sure you are on the email list. How about PMing your email to me?

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine Ball, thats some sick acceleration. It's unbelievable how much faster a supercharged car gets to 150 than a non boosted one. Have fun and be careful. That car can def. get you in trouble.