Videos from Alternative Motoring Private Track Event 3/22 @ California Speedway

SeanPlunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone at the Alternative Motoring Private Track event at California Speedway, here is a link to the videos we took: Drag Racing - Motorgen

Not all videos are up yet, there are a total of 56. We should be finished by tomorrow.
There were at least a handful of really fast Vipers running. One was running consistant mid 9's by day's end. We will be taping at most Street Legal Drag and Alternative Motoring 1/4 mile events for the rest of the year. These events are all on the calendar on the site if you filter it by dragracing(for anyone looking for future events). If anyone is going to any events in the future, let me know I'll make sure we get you running. I'm SeanPlunk on motorgen.com, or email me at [email protected].

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sean, did you guys get the video of my car racing that altered that crashed? If not, any videos of my car?

Thanks, Armen

OP
OP
S

SeanPlunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sean, did you guys get the video of my car racing that altered that crashed? If not, any videos of my car?

Thanks, Armen

Hey Armen,

What car at the event was yours? I didn't get video of that crash, but I'm glad the guy was okay. Let me know, I'll try to track your car down.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Armen,

What car at the event was yours? I didn't get video of that crash, but I'm glad the guy was okay. Let me know, I'll try to track your car down.

Sean, I thought you were the same guy I was talking too, who had an FE Viper (red/white stripes). I've got a Steel Grey ACR that was running low 11's.

Last edited: