viper and z06 side by side!!

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice!!! Would love to have both!!!! I think the Viper looks sexier, but the z06 looks classier....less in your face.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. There's more pics than this - but here's a tease.

Gotta say that this side by side makes the Viper Coupe look a lot better! Maybe the new Coupe will be similar to the SRT in that it's hard to capture it's beauty in a picture. Please lower the back end though!

5122VIPvsZ06.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Even though I don't feel too good about the new Viper coupe, I have to admit that it looks a lot more exciting than the ZO6.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interestingly as it stands now on the aforementioned Vette forum at least 4 out of 5 seem to prefer the looks of the Viper Coupe as opposed to the C6 Z06, albeit some by a smaller margin than others. Looking at the pictures it seems to make good sense...my guess is that finding wouldn't be much different in other circles as well.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Two sweet cars. Price relatively the same and similar performance. I don't know about you guys, but I like Vipers more than I like Corvettes.

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how can you buy a coupe for 87K when the only view of the 70K ZO6 you gonna have is the rear? We should protest. Oh, it gets much better MPG too.
C'mon Dodge. who cares @ looks? I want the Z06 staring at my rear end, which it will with my upgrades.

That sucker is going to sit.

BTW, an SRT does 11.8@124, doesn't it. How did the coupe get slower?

Drumroll...... side by side coming up soon. C'mon DODGE!!

Don't be a dodge. My vet buddies are numerous and I've already have gotten some harrassing calls.

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please do a chop of the new Coupe lowered. Why Dodge is letting their showcar be photographed like that is beyond me.

I like the new Coupe.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i admit side by side the viper all the way i never complained about the new look ! but what i dont understand why only 500hp ? how come a heaver maybe less aerodynamically car going to beat a lighter 500hp car ? or maybe the new C is underrated :D 10days to go

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper looks very cool. The front end of the vette looks
weird, and the back end is to flat. But the curves on the viper are just wright!

-Jordan-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper looks very cool. The front end of the vette looks
weird, and the back end is to flat. But the curves on the viper are just wright!

hahhah trail rated thats great.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Viper all the way, looks great. But you're right, most manufacturers alter (read lower) the ride height for photos. DC needs to lower this baby permanently and delete the "Trail Rated" or "Stink Bug" look.

And 600 hp will be necessary for me to buy one.