Viper at Roy Cats Exotics

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all...does anyone here have knowledge of this 06 b/w coupe? It is currently listed on Roy's website with ~2200 miles and $74,***. Is this a member's car?

06 Viper Coupe

Thanks... :nana:

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that car well and it is flawless. I just saw it this past weekend in Dallas and I know the owner very well.
There is not a Viper out there that is pampered more.
His detail guy is unbelievable.
It is a member's car.

Seeing it made me miss my '06 Coupe!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my buddy's car here in Dallas. As getbit said it really is immaculate. I'd jump on this car if I were in the market.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...so the '06 coupe and the owner are both great. Now, is the asking price of $74,*** in the ballpark? From what I remember seeing when lots of b/w coupes were listed, that price is pretty fair.

Don't know anything about Henn..... wheels. In the limited view of them, they remind me of HRE547s. Whether good or bad wheels, I do like the looks,

I will have to look into this one.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the price is very fair for a blue/white first edition car.
I got more than that in trade on my FGT not that long ago actually.

The wheels look stunning on the car IMO.
I've had 547's two of my Vipers and they looked quite a bit different...the Venom 5R's are more like the 545's.
Check out the HRE website for comparison.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jason and Crockett for the props.

Mike I sent you a PM with my email address, so please feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Eric

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Eric. I now have many pics of this beautiful car and don't think I could do better anywhere. Just hope that I'm able to move on this before it is gone. I missed a few in the past...

Realtor just notified me that someone else is looking at the new house in Valdosta, GA. I'm a cash buyer, so am hustling fast to get it together. When the house is secured, I can move on the Viper and several other cars. Timing, timing, timing!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21