Viper Calendar Project clips 300!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whew! If I had ANY clue what a monster this would be a couple years later, I don't know that I would have jumped into this one as heavily as I did. And to think it was Andy complaining about "not knowing what day it was" because he had no Viper calendar for his office. Things have changed!

Tonight I edited and uploaded another 32 pictures to the Viper Calendar Page, as well as the Kansas City website where you can see even bigger samples of the images. As of this writing, you now have exactly <font color="red">321 </font> different pictures to choose from. This includes some pretty awesome shots from the Viper Days Finals in Texas, courtesy of our own Tim Galyean (pictureman on these boards). Anyway, here is the "original" gallery fully updated with all the latest and greatest:

http://www.kansascityvca.com/cproject2.html

If you would like to check out Kansas City's new website, you can go directly to http://www.kansascityvca.com/ and see everything there. We have an "official" gallery that will allow you to see every single one of these pictures in a larger format. Yep, 321 pictures plus that awesome cover shot. Hope you get a chance to check it out!

For those that still want to send me pictures, please make sure they are high resolution with an absolute MINIMUM of 1492 x 982 pixels. I am shipping these in to the printer at 4074 x 2874 at 300 DPI. They look awesome when they are done. Note that calendars ordered before December 10th are guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. Great gifts, especially when your own car is the star!

Thanks again for everybody's support on this project and I hope it brightens more than a few homes and businesses.

Chris

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick thanks to all that have e-mailed and sent pictures. I am working on more as I type! One question for everybody: I have had a LOT of people ask about the infamous "bikini pictures" which also feature Vipers. Most are pretty tame, with a few more provocative poses to be found (and yet all less revealing than your typical Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition). Example:

You must be registered for see images

Right now we have 99.68% Viper shots in the calendar gallery with a few owners posed in or around them. There is one very tame picture of several ******'s ladies by a GTS (mine). We certainly don't want to offend anybody, but at the same time with a gallery of over 325 shots, there is literally something for everyone. I welcome other thoughts on this!

Chris

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uploaded over 30 new pictures last night and will be adding quite a few more today if I can get the time:

http://www.kansascityvca.com/cproject2.html

I won't bug everybody with multiple posts on this, just wanted to give everybody a heads up that is sending in pictures and all the folks that are ordering calendars!

Chris

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Chris and a beautiful lady ;) ..

Now, go post this you-know-where..

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use all the pics you have Chris - this is a GREAT project and I highly recommend everyone buying SEVERAL! Great gifts!

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

You know how I feel about the Bikini Pictures! They are not offensive to me. Tracy is correct, you can see much more at the beach. It sounds like Janni feels the same. I say we use them and I am sure our sales will increase.

Maybe we can keep the "girly" pictures in a separate folder so that anyone not wanting to look at those won't have to view them.

One of our girls just did a commercial for ******* TV. No ******, just an ad for Hedonism resort in Jamaica. She has been offered a job as a host on ******* TV. So we may now have a celebrity as one of our Viper models.

Jerry Dobson

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris...we've got to get at least one photo of Mumford's Comp Coupe winning at Laguna Seca. I remember seeing a great picture in a magazine of him in the corkscrew. What do you think?
Andy

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris...we've got to get at least one photo of Mumford's Comp Coupe winning at Laguna Seca. I remember seeing a great picture in a magazine of him in the corkscrew. What do you think?
Andy

Andy -

It is an EXCELLENT idea and I am happy to say is shared by many. I have been in contact with the folks that can make that happen for us (copyright issues) and will let you know if/when we get the go ahead. If approved, those pictures will also feature a memorial graphic for Paul as well.

Chris

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry &amp; Chris
I don't know about the girly folder, but I do think any future bikini shots should be done over at my place. I'm thinking about turning my garage into a car studio. You guys can come over and help me decorate it. And bring your models.
Tim

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think all future bikini shots should be done at Tim's too. When I mentioned to my bride about having some of the Viper/bikini pictures as a calendar option it did not go over well. Thankfully these military-issue sleeping bags are good to 20º below zero...

We are now over 350 pictures and should hit 400 in the next few weeks...

http://kansascityvca.com/cproject2.html

Chris

iwantaviperbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I dunno if you can do the format or not, but with all the pictures you have, can your printer do one of those daily calendars? Ya know, 365 different pictures in the calendar. You got enough pics for em, and I'd definitely buy one.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

Forget all the choices and just make every month pic # 104. And then all will be right with the world. After you send that girl to me, that is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960