VIPER CAR COVERS?

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your Viper..enjoy! Give California Car Cover Company a ring...they make great covers and I have used them for years. Mine is a cotton cover with a flannel lining. Fits great, won;t scratch. Don't waste your time with Zymol...surely use Zaino polish on your car...you will not be dissappointed. (zainobros.com?

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Matt, use ZAINO and you won't be dissapointed!!! I have the 4 layer mopar cover and it fits great and does not scratch the paint. Good luck and congrats on your Viper.
You must be registered for see images

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my custom, lightweight, compact indoor/outdoor cover from Big Sky Car Covers - their ad is in the back of Road and Track, etc. They are in Montana, so no sales tax, and the best price I found.

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously consider the Mopar cover. A friend of mine told me that it is made from a special material from Kimberly Clark (my friend works at KC).

You don't want a cover that is "solid" cotton. You want a cover that allows the air to circulate. If your cover does not allow air to pass through the cover, you will trap moisture under the cover and do more damage than having no cover at all.

I don't know about the other covers mentioned in the thread. Be sure to check them out and make sure that they provide the protection you want.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also purchased mine from Big Sky and am happy with it. Good price, proper fit and quick delivery.

I recommend the Evolution 4 fabric. A bit thicker than most so it will absorb light impacts and is easy on the paint. OK for inside or outdoor use.

Good Luck...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang