Viper club Poll !!!!!!!!!!

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes to a true colour ie. reds, blues, yellow, greens etc the B/W GTS is the best COLOR for a GTS.

I only like stripes on the GTS because the lines continue up the roof and helps enhance the contours/bubbles/curves of th GTS. I don't like stripes on a RT because the stripes break and don't flow to the back cause of the lack of a fixed roof (does not look right)IMO

NOW when it comes to metalics, and shades ie. white, black, silver, steel grey, graphite.... STEEL GREY IS BY FAR THE NICEST PERIOD....

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gotta go with the blue and white but I like the wheels better on the gray one. But you can't go wrong with either Viper. :cool:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
steel grey looks better. But B/w is the classic.

I'd go with the Steel Grey, but that's because I would mod the hell out of it. And I wouldn't feel right doing it to a '96 GTS! :D

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer the B&W, but I have never seen Steel Gray in person. My overall favorite....Sapphire Blue with Silver stripes!!!!

DrDJ

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they grays and silver dissapear in the croud.

The viper needs a color that shows up....

I vote the B/W

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love them both, but I would have to go with B/W. I also really like the graphite with silver combo as well, maybe even better than the Steel gray.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it steel grey or graphite? Just curious? I have heard it called both. Either way while the steel grey is sweet, I would have to vote for the Blue White.
I really would love 1 of the Blue White RT's, best color combo on the coolest viper.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B/W is synonymous with Viper. That said Y/B (Bumblebee) is my favorite. Too bad they were not achoice in 97.

96 B&W GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Steel grey cant touch the Blue and white!!!!!!!!

Wow I would not want to be 200 GTS !!!!!!!!

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steel Gray here.

in cali all you see is b/w, variety is good

steel gray just screams fighter jet

OP
OP

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Steel grey cant touch the Blue and white!!!!!!!!

Wow I would not want to be 200 GTS !!!!!!!!

BIG SURPRISE! Seeing that it's your B/W in the pic.

And it's 2000GTS to you. :nono:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the one, the only, the original, <u>THE</u> VIPER

Red RT/10 with a smooth hood and side pipes

01.jpg

when it comes to the GTS, my preference is the blue/white, with the solid red pulling a close second.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes to a true colour ie. reds, blues, yellow, greens etc the B/W GTS is the best COLOR for a GTS.

I only like stripes on the GTS because the lines continue up the roof and helps enhance the contours/bubbles/curves of th GTS. I don't like stripes on a RT because the stripes break and don't flow to the back cause of the lack of a fixed roof (does not look right)IMO

NOW when it comes to metalics, and shades ie. white, black, silver, steel grey, graphite.... STEEL GREY IS BY FAR THE NICEST PERIOD....

How right you are :2tu:

4030Breakers_beauties_05.jpg

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How right you are :2tu:

4030Breakers_beauties_05.jpg
That's a big bug you got caught on your grill. :D