Viper club Poll !!!!!!!!!!

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets Settle this once and for all. My buddy and I have the same Gts's different Colors. We have been arguing for years as to who has the best color!!!!! Regardless of your own color vote on your favorite.

Let this scientific forum decide the true winner!!!!!!!!

new.jpg

:nana:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While both beautiful cars in their own right, if I had to pick one to drive, I'd pick the B/W. There's just something about the original GTS.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B&W.......but don't like those stock 17", had them on the 98, like the 18s better

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#1 - White with Blue (GTSR)
#2 - Silver with blue
#3 - Blue with White
#4 - Graphite with silver
#5 - Black with silver

:laugh:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets Settle this once and for all. My buddy and I have the same Gts's different Colors. We have been arguing for years as to who has the best color!!!!! Regardless of your own color vote on your favorite.

Let this scientific forum decide the true winner!!!!!!!!
:nana:

b/w here...

How does it feel to have your @$$ handed to you? :D :buttkick: :nana: :nana: :nana:

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STEEL GREY the best viper paint ever, that's why I bought my STEEL GREY RT,,, but if I was to buy a second VIPER it would be a B/W GTS ,,,,

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the B&W, but the gray/silver is my favorite. Had a chance to buy a mint one two years ago and wish I would have gone for it.

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steel grey is a very nice color on the Viper, but B/W gets my biased vote. To me B/W will always define the VIPER GTS :cool:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to be the first to vote for steel grey! So thanks to the brave souls above who voted steel grey!

I like the blue and white just fine, but I like the steel grey equally well. Is that even a vote? I'm so wishy-washy....sigh...

Can't make my mind up....

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of stripes in any color but if I had to pick between those two it would be the blue one. Blue is my favorite color, although not necessarily on a Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62