Viper Coffee Table (For Sale)

SilverViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it is not the good forum but some persons might be interested. Thanks!

For Sale:

This is a must for your garage:

REAL coffee table built with a rear Viper tire (335/35ZR18) and a beautiful glass top with the Michelin's Bibendum on it (really great quality). The table is NEW, I bought it in a charity auction. The tire itself is worth around US$400. I am asking US$600 + shipping. Honestly, THIS IS A MUST HAVE. I have to sell it because I live in a condo and don't have a personal garage.

Pictures + info at; [email protected]

I am in Montreal, Canada and I am a Viper Club member.

Thanks!!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you unsophisticated cretin. It's not a tire with a piece of glass on it.
It's a Viper coffee table.
And not just any coffee either, really good coffee, in little cups with little handles.

Some of you guys must have been born in a barn. You just don't recognize fine furniture when you see it.

SilverViper,
You wouldn't happen to have a Viper rear view mirror reading lamp would you?
No?

Ok then how about some Viper dipstick shish kabob skewers?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have four of those tables. They are awesome, and when they aren't on the car, they look great holding some Starbucks! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

SilverViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys! If you are not interested, I don't care!

Come on!! it is a "table" to put in a garage with a VIPER rear tire. Are you Viper enthusiasts or what??

For the record, I saw a Viper office chair built with a SRT-10 Viper seat, is it more silly?? This is not the point at all!!!!!!!!!!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joe, you need to post more frequently, that is too funny!

No you unsophisticated cretin. It's not a tire with a piece of glass on it.
It's a Viper coffee table.
And not just any coffee either, really good coffee, in little cups with little handles.

Some of you guys must have been born in a barn. You just don't recognize fine furniture when you see it.

SilverViper,
You wouldn't happen to have a Viper rear view mirror reading lamp would you?
No?

Ok then how about some Viper dipstick shish kabob skewers?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Viper nail clippers if anyone's interested. :D :usa:

You must be registered for see images

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for the clippers, Shelby? Is the cost mostly labor or materials? ;)

I think the coffee table is cool, but why waste a good tire? I had a friend in college who used old slicks with a piece of plywood on top. To me, that's creative. But, paying $600 seems a little steep...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's cool too. And all you dummies did not even know what bibendum was. Well, actually I did not either.
My suggestion....Does the table separate from the tire? If so don't try and sell the tire, do that to someone else. Is the....ahem, bibendum etched into the glass? Or is it a separate piece underneath? You should just sell the glass and the bibendum thing w/o the tire. Much less to ship also. OR, just do a search for either Jerry DeYoung or Maurice Liang....they are the collectible kings around here....OR EBAY....man I bet you could get a grand for a good looking bibendum like that on EBay....I mean it...That is primo EBay stuff.

OP
OP
S

SilverViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, It seems that some of you like the table but not the price. I mean, I am a reasonable person, I am open to a REASONABLE offer (not $50!!). However, I think that you all agree that this "table" cannot cost less than US$400 ... this is the price of the tire alone.

By the way, the tire size is 335/30-18 not 335/35-18.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price of the tire you have is about $150... seriously. That's how much they were selling for when Tirerack was trying to get rid of their older stock a few months ago :)

Even so, the price of a current Michelin assumes that it will be holding up 1/4 of your car. I'm much more willing to pay for that as opposed to something to prop my feet up on!

With that being said, I agree with Lee... you'd probably get close to what you wanted if you posted on Ebay. There's SOMEBODY out there that wants it.

Danny - That table is awesome. How much does it go for?

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought everybody knew who Bibendum is... Especially after it was a question on Who Wants To Be A Millionare back in the prime-time heyday.

Nice table but I have to agree on the value estimates.. the only saleable item is the glass

Danny Ocean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not buying [******] from someone named Danny Ocean. I've seen Ocean's 11...

I was named after Frank Sinatra, not George Clooney...

The V-6 table is $795, available on the Internet. There's also an LS-1(?) that's pretty cool for around $1200. I imagine someone with a shed full of toasted Viper blocks and some tempered glass could make more than the scrap yard would pay.

D. Ocean
Miami, FLA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960