Viper Competition Coupe Raffle

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Viper Magazine and wanted to get the raffle application form on line for this raffle. Ok anyone know where it is on this site. I sure can't seem to find it?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA is proud to announce that we have arranged for a specially manufactured, 1 0f 1, Comp Coupe that will be raffled yet this year!! The car is fantastic, and so is the "Comp Coupe Raffle Package" that comes with it!! I have listed below the extra’s that come with the car. Tell your members to stay tune and watch the mail for an raffle order form that will be sent out sometime this month.

The following are the donations made by Bobby Archer, PartsRack and Viper Days.

Bobby Archer – donated 1 set (4) Forgeline wheels with Hoosier slicks mounted and balanced

In addition, Bobby Archer Motorsports the official safety equipment supplier to Viper Days, will provide a drivers safety package consisting of helmet, shoes, gloves and piece 3 layer driving suit in the winners size!

Viper Days – Skip Thomas is donating a driving instruction course with Skip as the personal instructor.

PartRack –donated Fitted, Custom-Color Car Cover, Heat-reflective Cockpit Cover to help you keep your cool, Complete set of brake pads, set of 4 Ratcheting Tie Down Straps.

Take care and have a great Labor Day!!!

National President, Steve Wedel.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had this Comp Coupe on display at the Zone Rendezvous last week. It was spectacular. They painted the safety cage, and the interior Viper Blue instead of normal battle ship grey.
Whoever wins this car, will own something very special.

Due to the included safety equipment, and 3 day ViperDays training I believe they have waived the requirement to have a competition license or track experience to be elegible to purchase a Comp Coupe.

This will obviously be the fastest Viper ever raffled.

VCA is waiting for official approval # to issue the raffle purchase forms. The last raffle sold out. Believe this one will sell out even faster.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is.... more pics are in my gallery and will be posted in the IVR gallery.

5engine-med.jpg

5interior_1-med.jpg

5front_view-med.jpg

5left_side_view-med.jpg

TorQ Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"look at the last pic is that the new red and white coupe in the backround? "

Yes it is. Looks better in person. I have pics in my GAllery from this weekend.

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coupe has the general proportions of a typical car from whom you would expect of. The problem is that I fell in love with the Viper for not so typical things. The small UNgeneral details.

In your head, chop the greenhouse off. It looks like a rectangle. I guess I was hoping for seductive feminine silhouette such that came through in the Viper concept. Most all of timeless cars are sculptured after the female body.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's going to look pretty with a #34 on the door and some sponsorship decals.

Well, I had all sorts of sponsorhsip decals that would fit with your image. Unfortunately none of them appropriate for these forums. Nonetheless, I thought I would help you out:

Your new Competition Coupe upon delivery...

You must be registered for see images

And after the first Viper Days event when it had been properly "Chuckerized"...

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and I LOVE that window sticker - check out the gas mileage estimates!!!!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we getting a Diecast replica like in the last raffle (that we didn't get yet) ?? That would be a nice consolation prize.

Chuck98, that is exactly why I might not enter. Who could rest knowing that this car might be their's ??

AC

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I need to sign up to be a VCA member so I can be able to get some tickets. My contact who I was going to buy ticket thru said if I win,he'll only give me 10k.. You know who you are you POS!! LOL!! ;)

G

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald, your VCA membership is being processed. In the meantime give me the money for the raffle and I'll buy the ticket for you.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to renew my vca membership can someone fax me a form
208-233-8976 thanks,The CC is awesome----------

I'll fax you the form. In the meantime send me money for the raffle and I'll buy your ticket for you.