Viper Cruise In - Columbus, OH

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick FYI,

There is a Viper Cruise In scheduled for this coming Saturday, July 17th at the Quaker Steak and Lube on the North end of Columbus. Kick of time is 12:00 noon. My understanding is that you do NOT need to be a VCA member to attend. It is being promoted by the VCA and independently by the folks at QSL.

Feel free to contact me in you need directions, etc.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, shouldn't this wait for the weekend of 6-8th of August? The races are just outside of Columbus and with all the cars that are going to show...................... :laugh: :laugh:

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
proracer1, It would be great if you could make it down here for this event. I'd love to see that car of yours. I'll send you an email or pm with directions.

96 R/T 10, Hey, what's wrong with one event a month? I think the scheduling had to do with Quaker S. & L. They have specific events every weekend. Cobra, vette, bikes, etc. July 17th it's Vipers. In there promotion it asks "how many Vipers does it take to make a $1,000,000 worth of cars"?

Should be a good time.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all vipers attending should cruise on up to salem ohio for the vette/viper shootout. its only 2-2/12 hours northeast

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rcdice, it was good to meet you this afternoon. I got caught in a torrential downpour on the way home to Dublin... had to stop under an overpass for 30 minutes!!!

Let's get together again soon.

Lance

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance,

Absolutely on another get together. Nothing like a group of Vipers in one place. We drove home in the monsoon as well. Luckily I had the hard top on. The cherry has been popped, :shocked: my car has now been officially driven in the rain. When we left it was raining so hard it was sheeting over the curb. I could feel it hitting the front facia. Left very slooooow.

Home safe now. At least it didn't hail!

ohiofire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great get together.. Me and my son stopped over to take some pics early glad to see a viper get together so close to US Hopefully in a week or 2 me and my son will have ours..
If you know of any RT 10's for sale in Ohio or close send them my way prefers 98- and up
THANKS
[email protected]

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all that attended the QS&L cruise. The weather looked bad but we still had quite a few cars and I think 17 people at the tables! Unfortunately my Viper was still in the shop getting intake gaskets, fan assembly and a new battery, had to drive my Viper powered Pickup! We went southeast from QS&L and didn't see a drop of rain! We should have some great fun in a few weeks ( August 6-7) for the V-10 Nationals and the following weekend for the Mopar Nationals, both events are just east of Columbus at National Trail Raceway.
Regards!
Sam Goldfarb
Ohio VCA Secretary

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time guys!! Keep me up to speed on developments!

It was nice meeting you all.

Lance, I was wondering what you were going to do regarding the rain!!! Luckily I beat the hale by about 30 minutes at my house!

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
I had a good time too. Also glad everyone made it back safe and sound. There was some really bad strom moving in when I left. It followed me all the way home Hope to see everyone in Aug.