Viper Days at Mid-America this weekend!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Drivers!

Come on out to an awesome track just outside Omaha, NE. this weekend. We already have a 62 drivers signed up and 13 race cars with 5 Comp Coupes!! For those who are not interested in driving their cars please come on out and spectate! Qualifying is at 2pm on Sat and 11:00 on Sun and the race is at 4pm on Sat and 1pm on Sunday! I do know that the Kansas City Viper Club is cruising out to MAM on Sat to watch the festivities!

For more information about the Viper Days Driving School please see the web site www.viperdays.com or call Courtney at 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney!

Hope to see you all out at the track!

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am heading out mid-day on Friday with Kurt. Let me know if anyone wants to cruise up with us.

The Viper Club is leaving from The American Bandstand in Overland Park at 7:30am on Saturday morning and coming back the same day.

Jerry Dobson

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Aw,cmon, Jerry, sign up that bad beast and run Viper Days over the weekend. I even have a discount coupon I can send you as a first timer. Heh, we
are talking one of the safest tracks in the US, and 4 total hours of track time, plus....................great lunches, party Friday night , and banquet on Sat.

Trip to MidAmerica Motorplex

Interstate 29 ( Missouri ) 70mph
Interstate 29 ( Iowa ) 65 mph
Back Straight of MAM - 140mph
Priceless

Think about it!?

JetMec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoyed every minute. Learned about an event the Kansas boys are having at the airbase. Met Skip Thomas. Talked with Bob Bill Nancy and Rick from Woodhouse. Met some other Viper owners. Saw some great Racing action. Soaked up some sun and drank a few with a lovely lady. Took some pics with a throw away camera. All in all it was a good day!... and night. Pics to follow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960