Viper Days at Putnam Park, IN - August 12th, 13th and 14th

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The annual pilgrimmage to Putnam Park Road Course in Indiana is coming up. WHo's going????

The event if filling up fast, as the secret is out on this technically challenging yet SAFE 1.8 mile road course. You can contact Courtney at the website listed below to sign up. The only run group that is not almost full is the rookies - give her a buzz - maybe she'll cut you a deal if you are a first timer.... Get those SRTs on the track with the FREE Autoform hardtop rental! Learn the amazing stopping ability of those brakes!

3 drivers have signed up for Viper Days' Young Drivers program which teaches the basics of vehicle dynamics and car control and instills the understanding in young drivers that driving is NOT a passive activity. You can read more about this program on the Viper Days website - www.viperdays.com

Also in attendance is rumored to be a Ford GT. Pretty cool, huh? At least one was sold to a driving enthusiast. Can't wait to see that out on the track!

And, as you notice I am posting specifically in this section, there is a STRONG hint that those in attendance will be rewarded with a preview from our friends at SRT. And I don't do the *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* BS.

Those now wishing to put their car on the track (even though that never ceases to amaze me...) can sign up for a meal package and attend the event, the dinner and auction for the Henrick Marrow charity and spectate for the close racing action of the VRL and the heavy air of competition surrounding the Michelin Challenge Series. Also in attendance will be Archer Racing Accessories and Bobby Archer Motorsports - they can do work on your car, install mods, mount tires, and offer the largest Viper performance brain trust in the US! Bring your checkbooks!

So let's hear it - who's going?????

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni, The Illinois club will be there in force. I think there will be at least 6 - 8 members in attendance. Everyone had so much fun at Gingerman I think a few are hooked. I will be pushing others next week at our monthly meeting. Looking forward to seeing both you and Henry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery