Viper Days coming to Indiana!!

Skip at Viper Days

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Days driving School is coming to Putnam Park in Greencastle, IN!! Come learn how to drive your Viper safely! August 12 & 13. This is NOT racing but a school!
Hope to see you there!!
Visit www.viperdays.com for more details!!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be there - looking forward to seeing all the "locals"

That would be you, Fess. And bring Elaine up out of the basement this year, OK?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'll do my best to drag her away from the research/writing !!

I hope that you are still a fan of SRF, Janni.

I'm also hoping that we will see an old friend who can drive a Viper very well...but who has been spending far too much time selling Vipers lately...stay tuned.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What were those sticky black things on Nancy Stein's car that I take temps on???? She seems to be getting them to work....

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What were those sticky black things on Nancy Stein's car that I take temps on???? She seems to be getting them to work....

C'mon Janni, Larry Macedo could make Ferrari exhaust fit a Viper too. Let's be thankful Tubi is not a sponsor. I looked at Nancy's Viper and I couldn't even fit my hand between the tire and the inner fenderwell. So she best be sitting on a pretty stiff suspension to keep those balloons from tapping against the fender.

The Michelin slick is a full two inches taller than their own stock Viper tire as well as the Hoosiers.

BTW I've got some Speedos from the days of my youth. I bet I could make those fit too...but you wouldn't wanna see it.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I know. Just messing with you. I only take the tire temps - never really paid much attention to how they "fit".

Maybe Brian from Michelin will have some good news for us.

And thanks for the mental speedo image.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Track it! Track your Viper. If you don't want to, then put your wife/girlfriend/son or daughter in the car with an instructor. It will be the greatest gift you can give someone.
Chuck - are you going to make it to Putnam?

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drove this track years ago in something else. I wish (not really) that I lived closer to run the Viper as I think it would be an absolute blast.

If you own a Viper and are in the area and haven't done a Viperdays all I can say is ...Why Not?!?!?!

Carl

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather