DSCF1278_copy.jpg

DSCF1268_copy.jpg

DSCF1233_copy.jpg

DSCF1100_copy.jpg

DSCF1833_copy.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous pictures, Pictureman~~! Knew you'd come thru for us with CAR pictures...LOL...the one of the Lambo ******* her Lambo is very cool....she sounds like a very cool car chick, allowing your daughter to drive it. LOVE the 007 VIPER, as I love them all!!!! THX!!!!
~juli

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli, I got a group picture of all the racers but I really didn't think you would want a picture of those guys with their shirts off if you know what I mean. LOL

Sterling - I didn't see your car there, I made a photo coffee mug for you but you'll have to come pick it up now. Here's my favorite shot of Tom. He was going to move his race car but his boy's bike needed some drive train work (chain fell off) so he went over and helped out.

DSCF2101_copy.jpg

Tim

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli, I got a group picture of all the racers but I really didn't think you would want a picture of those guys with their shirts off if you know what I mean. LOL
Sterling - I didn't see your car there, I made a photo coffee mug for you but you'll have to come pick it up now. Here's my favorite shot of Tom. He was going to move his race car but his boy's bike needed some drive train work (chain fell off) so he went over and helped out.

DSCF2101_copy.jpg

Tim

Tim: That is an awesome picture, in my opinion, black and whites show the best nuances. So sweet~~! BEEFCAKE, you say???? :dunno: No pics of them? Just because there'd be a minority wanting to see them? :rolaugh: :D CARS are fine, thanx!! ~juli

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Tim, I had full intentions of attending but unfortunatly I couldn't be there. I know I missed a great event. Sounds like Ariel had a great time. Watch out! She's going to get snake bitten and drag you to all the Viper events she can. I hate I wasn't there to get the mug. Now my coffee just won't be the same knowing that I could be drinking from a Viper mug....Save it for me. I'll have to stop by next time i'm in the KC area or get you to bring it to the next event. Great pic of Tom and his son. I'm sure he will cherish that moment frozen in time. Thanks again. Hope to see you soon...

Sterling

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4