Viper Dealers

painexpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 1998 I wanted to buy a Viper.I had a friend who purchased a 1996 GTS from them.He knew the owner personally.I called twice to speak with him(never getting through)but left two messages and stated that I knew "so and so" and that he recommended I call to order my Viper.He never called me back.I then dealt with Fitzgerald Motorsports in N.H. and the deal went very smoothly.This is, of course just my experience.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 2000 GTS from them last October, prior to spending much time on this board. All I will say in this forum is... it was OK. Some aspects good, some not so good. If you want some details email me. Eric, you know the score.
You must be registered for see images

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first stumbled across Bill P. at Woodhouse Dodge, I was pleasantly surprised. The folks at Woodhouse are pros..you just can;t do any better. I called many of the "big" Viper dealers, and they did not even return phone calls. Well, the joke is on them, I have purchased 2 Vipers from Woodhouse and would so so again without hesitation.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought mine from Eric without ever knowing about the Viper Club, nor the discussion board. I never sat in a Viper, nor did I have any clue as to the color combo I was getting. I never knew what options the car had. I just knew I wanted one. I stumbled on Eric at Latham after my local guy pissed me off and I just went on-line and did a search for Viper Dealers. Latham Motors was the first one that came up and so I called and went with Eric.
Can't complain. A few downs, but mostly up's. I'm very happy with the car, and Eric has helped me out when I needed him. It didn't come cheap though, I paid exactly what was on the sticker. If you are in the New York/N.J./Ct., area, I'd definately check out Chuck Tator at Tator Dodge in South Salem @ (914) 763 3136.

Andrew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi