Viper Ferrari War/Gingerman

KIKNVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke to Rich Hamielec. He informed me that there will not be an open track day this Friday during regular track hours. But..the track has made special arrangements for an open track session from 5pm to 9pm friday evening. The cost is $50 per car.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seth, let's see if the math works out. At $50.00 per car for the four hour session, that would make Your cost-
number of Vipers Seth has- 0 x $50.00 = 0
Man, your already saving money and it's only been a week!

OP
OP
K

KIKNVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, rough crowd. You try to share info, and abuse, abuse, abuse.
Actually, its gonna cost me more to stay home with a broken car, than run with ya'll...baby sitters, dinners, shopping, honeydoos.

Hope it rains all day Sat and Sun on you, Shapiro.
I know you can't swim.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seth sorry that you are taking this abuse. What do you mean your staying home? Remember that BIG trophy is coming off my mantle this week and it goes to another deserving ( more than I?) driver. Could it be you? We will see.

Regarding the special test session it is for Viper war participants only. Come out and tune-up your car and yourself before the big weekend. Spoke to Bill sampognaro last night and it looks like 54 cars are coming. Should be a fantastic time.

Seth never, ever say that word again....the "R" word should never be in a racers vocabulary.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last message from me on the event as the trailer is loaded and the countdown is on to my departure. Just want to let everyone know that spectators are welcome. We will be having a group photo take place on Saturday at noon so if you are in the area with your Viper make a point of stopping out.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it only fitting that Steve received the first place trophy in Unlimited class after his driver (Seth Palatnik) crushed the competition this weekend. I found it amusing yesterday when Steve returned from dropping off Bernie, and Seth asked if he could take out the car. He then asked if it had been checked out (tire pressures, oil level etc.). Steve replied that if it was off the rack than it was ready to go.

Way to go to the entire Autoform Team for having the fastest car at the event. As Steve said, you can now ad this victory to your advertisment.

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone at Autoform would like to congratulate Seth & Howie on a great weekend! To think that everyone was giving Seth a hard time about not being able to race!