Viper For Sale

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. I posted my ad but now I cant find it so I thought I would throw the hook out.

2001 Sapphire GTS. about 15,000 miles.

Car has custom forged Ross pistons. Car can handle a HUGE boost application but is currently at 5 psi.

Car has Eibachs, forgelines or origional wheels, also have stock springs. Car has bellanger headers, corsa cat back, RT cats, alpine Mp3 player, alpine amp, boston speakers, custom CNC machined valve covers.

This is a very solid Roe blower car.

You can do a search in the gallery for pics of the car.

Thanks for your time.

PM me if anyone has any interest.

God Bless :usa:

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 9 vipers. I am selling this one and getting a Gallardo. :)

I wish. :)

Actually I just got the car back from Scott and its a real beast but the timing couldnt be worse and I have to sell it. Thank god its paid for. I should sell it to the guy in India that is doing my job for 10 bucks an hour :) . Its just irrational to have that car right now. Im going to sell it and get a GIII Coupe when/if they come out.

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
70finished.jpg

70Front.JPG

70rossDished2.JPG

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SapphireGTS Sorry to see you sell. Hopefully there's a GenIV GTS in your future.

Cheers,

Jay K.

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks!

I have learned what MCSE gets me in this day and age

Mcdonald's Custodial Service Engineer.

Thank the Kwik-E-Test centers that help you memorize the questions and pass in a week (figuratively speaking) with no real working knowledge to destroy the credibility of your certificate.

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith, sorry to hear about your situation. I know you just got the car done and now this :(

Good luck with the sale and hope everything works out in the future.

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
invest in a ccie. prolly the only solid-still-6-figure-worth-certificate out there

alex
02 gts
few other cars

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car Sapphire! Too bad you have to let it go. Alas, I'm in the same boat you are....my IT job was offshored and if I can't find an equivalent job, my '94 may soon be up for sale. Maybe the $5.00/hr person who took my job will also buy my car!

Those affected by the offshoring: have you be able to find comparable jobs in your field? Sad, isn't it? Able and willing to work and no one will hire outside your field of expertise. Only in America......

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
invest in a ccie. prolly the only solid-still-6-figure-worth-certificate out there

alex
02 gts
few other cars

Alex,

Sadly, I hung out with four FOUR guys on the verge of getting their CCIE and I was the only guy employed. What an upside down world WE live in. My CCNA is up for renewal this year. Time to get a move on and get back into the books!

Cheers,

Jay K.

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a huge difference between "on the verge" (read taken the written but not the lab) and being an actual ccie.

as a matter of fact (yes i am in the it field), i have seen tremendous movement on the consulting side (active directory, cisco, security, etc.) in the last 6 or so months.

just my 2 cents

alex
02 gts
few other cars

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960