Viper get together in Tampa

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lemme see if I can round up some ******* girls. Are we willing to pay for their time if I can get some? Nothing like some ******* girls ..errr wings

Gerald

I'll supply them with some special sauce ;)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this Mon Venus I've heard about, is this a classy little seaside bistro that makes a good burger???

Classy furburger, maybe ;) It's a petting zoo, where you can touch/****** the ladies (not their holes) while they provide lap services.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classy? How about just a 60' x 60' building with at least 25 hot totally **** chicks just walking around like their in their own home, mingling. Is there a stage there?

:)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classy? How about just a 60' x 60' building with at least 25 hot totally **** chicks just walking around like their in their own home, mingling. Is there a stage there?

:)

I had no idea you liked **** chicks?! :D If you had spoke up, you could have gone with Chuck and I last time I was down!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fu Slaughter, next time I want to hear from a Chicken Wing, I'll eat at ******* :laugh:

I got yer chicken wing right here, don't choke on it though :eek:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump.

Who's coming???

ME! (Unless I keel over from this sickness I developed last night!) Course you already know that since I just called you last night about driving down Friday - hey, who's up for Friday night wings?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving two Vipers at once is of course, impossible. Not a day goes by that I don't sit in my garage pondering how to accomplish the task, or decide which one to drive. You guys with only one Viper don't know how good you got it.

Winghouse Friday, about 9pm.

Ryan, are you still down for this???

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck what a rookie,its easy i do it all the time,Ok i will share,it all started about 18 years ago my wife said dont worry you dont need that thing its much better without.well 18 years later 2nd viper driver WaLa

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Winghouse Friday, about 9pm."
Where is this? I will be arriving on Friday, maybe......
I always like a firm commitment.

I can't believe your wife is letting you out on Valentine's Day?! :eek:

Oh, and I'll likely be there before then ;)

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 100% in For Saturday afternoon, leaving Friday morning. Good run to Macon, GA, crash there. Pick up the rest on Sat morning and get to Mike's place 2-3pm or so.

The kicker is my parents are coming down on my timeline (picture George Costanza's parents) in their own car and will continue to the condo when I pull of 75. Thought that wouldn't be too bad until I remebered I bought my dad some FRS Motorolas for Xmas. Of course they are now an intregal part of the trip, ugh.....

"ughhh.....Mom [static], I'm losing you, what was that about I'm going too fast, I can't hear you??? talk to you at the next fill up....."

anyone know of anything good to do in Macon GA on a Friday night? Hanging out with Mom and Dad could be superceded by something good, you know, like watching paint dry.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Ryan wants to know if there is anything to do in Georgia for fun,tell him the hots spots you picked out on the way back from VOI6 unless perhaps you forgot

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know of anything good to do in Macon GA on a Friday night?

You've got to be kidding. I know of a few places along I-75 where the county will put you up for a night. Georgia...Gawd, don't git me started.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Ryan wants to know if there is anything to do in Georgia for fun,tell him the hots spots you picked out on the way back from VOI6 unless perhaps you forgot

LOL I see you jumped right in there with your .02 Scott.

Where's my blood pressure medicine?

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh, that's right Chuck, I recall some earlier hints of trouble in the hottie'o'peaches state, save that one for Saturday!!!

In other news, happened to do a little net surfing on Tampa/Ybor activities for the upcoming week to get myself into trouble and get this:

The annual Ybor City Mardi Gras Party is this Saturday night of the Viperfest.
Any chance this can get worked into the plans late night????

Hit that one by chance a few year ago and was quite impressed with the ******* selection both during and after the parade. It was a blast.
Certainly not Viper friendly, but late night perhaps, who knows, just tossing it out there as I will be in vacation mode. Feeling 1000 horse takes precedence over breasts however, this guy has his priorities straight. :laugh:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm brining the gerbils. I like the brown fluffy kind. Anyone like the white ones? I've got a few of those left I didn't jammm yet

G

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The annual Ybor City Mardi Gras Party is this Saturday night of the Viperfest.
Any chance this can get worked into the plans late night????

Could be a fun late night activity! ;)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so what is the count for this thing? Numbers please. I should be there, but can't be 100% until Friday.

Around 10, based on Chuck's reconfirm, but that doesn't include several others who posted last week that they'd come - looks to be a good turnout, 15+!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck,
Do you have the address of the wing place? I fell into some Busch 300 tickets and I think I will miss saturdays festivities, anything going on sunday?

Mike (bama)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang