Viper Hotline?!?!?

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have performed pretty much all my own warranty work at my own expense. Nothing major, but it ****** me off when an authorised DC dealer has to see my car three or four times and still doesn't know how to fix a few problems.

1.Door switch doesn't work. I have a used wire harness coming soon to fix my problem. My expense because it was never fixed and now my warranty has expired.
But they called the Viper Hotline!

2. Ride height not level. I was told it is within DC specs. Well if you can see it and there is at least 1/2 to 3/4 in gap diff between the left and right rear tires. That's TOO much!
Not accourding to the Viper Hotline!
Replaced springs with Eibachs. My expense!

3.Rubber boots on control arms cracked and brittle. They replace my tie rod ends instead and charged me for an alignment. My tie rods were fine and I told them to shove there alignment bill where the sun don't shine.
Likely the Viper Hotline told them to change them LOL

4.Backup lights don't work. I told them to replace the switch on the tranny. Will they listen? No! So I bought a switch and I will replace it soon at my expense.
Wouldn't the Viper Hotline know this is a common problem?

5.I still haven't had my "999" recal done, but will soon. Only because now, after several phone calls and pics emailed, do they know how to do it correctly.
Where was the Viper Hotline? I was the one who educated the only dealer in MB allowed to do this recall. Pretty sad!

But what's this Viper Hotline you here these dealers talk about? Does it really exist or is it just a bunch of hot air? If it exists, WFgood is it? It sure hasn't helped any of the dealers I have had any experiences with. I have gotten to know my car very well and will continue to learn as much as possible. I will do as much work on my car as I can and if I can't do it. I sure as h3ll won't be going to any DC dealer here in Manitoba!
Viper Hotline = HotAir period!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960