Viper in Pikesville MD Today

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A Charger buddy of mine on FB was driving his truck in Pikesville MD today, and was behind a 'vert (looked like SSG) this afternoon on the highway. Anyone here? Maybe someone just bought a car and was picking it up?

OP
OP
S

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sure hope the driver had the top up. It's frigging COLD out there today - at least it is here on Long Island!!

Was hard to tell from the pic. We got another 2 inches of snow here today as well. The guy MUST have been picking up a car. Or, it was some sort of emergency (medical?) and his daily was out of service? Hard to fathom...

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must have had snow tires on, it's pretty wicked here these days. I'd assume a pick up, can't imagine it being worth the risk of frozen tires and roads for any other reason.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hahaha....a few years ago I was out in my snake looking for another daily driver and stopped by the dealership to look around. Well the sales guy was leaning into a car on the showroom floor and going into his long dissertation about pins stripes, undercoating, blah blah and it started snowing…..my hide was out the door like a scalded cat, in the car and back home quick….he's probably still trying to figure out what happen to me