Viper Insurance Ontario Canada

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you guys paying to insure your viper in Ontario?

Currently I am paying $1300.00 a year for full coverage fire and theft on my 2004 viper. If I was to drop to basic collision it would be $700.

I was talking to Hagerty because I currently have an older car and the insurance is extremely cheap. They want the car to be more then 15 years old to get better rates.

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am around the same 2001 gts Thought allstate. But I get a 5% discount because it is yellow as the red viper unfortunately are more prone to speeding tickets when they have a tail wind.

Eco-Friendly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm paying $1360 for full coverage for the year and I'm with belairdirect(2002 GTS).

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I pay $900 a year with full coverage. Its our 3rd vehicle and we only state we will be driving an average of 5000k a year which is realistic. Not bad considering I'm 31 with a 3 tickets in the last 3 years. (all minor 15 overs)

I recommend them, treated us well over the last few years.

They dont insure yellow cars though, too many issues.

Allvenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pay $900 a year with full coverage. Its our 3rd vehicle and we only state we will be driving an average of 5000k a year which is realistic. Not bad considering I'm 31 with a 3 tickets in the last 3 years. (all minor 15 overs)

I recommend them, treated us well over the last few years.

They dont insure yellow cars though, too many issues.

Who are you with?

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im with State Farm. I pay $750 a year. 6 months full coverage and 6 months fire and theft when its stored for the winter. And that's with a multi car discount. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. And No tickets.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the personal injury side of your policy , most companies are good , some are terrible at pay out . :rolleyes:

cpperhead1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wreck it they buy me a new one

LOL

I wish on-going { only in first year of buying a new car with RBC }

Excepting if you have a yellow viper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member