Viper invasion of Crystal Cove...

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were there Sept 11. Pictures are further down in this forum. Sign on to to yahoo groups for sd vipers and look forward to seeing you.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Some of us from So Cal will be there this weekend. After all of this rain, it'll be a nice change of pace.

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday should be a huge turnout. There is a photographer from EVO Magazine coming to do a story on the show.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
73 north exit at Newport Coast. Turn left on NC heading south until it deadends at PCH and turn left. Take PCH south about 1-2 miles and shopping center is on the left directly across from Crystal Cove state beach. You'll see the sign for CC beach on your right. I should be there, hope everyone can make it. dj

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
The "show" starts at 7:00 AM, but I rarely get there before 7:30, wife in tow (it's all her fault). It would be nice to invade a local restaurant for breakfast later. Any thought?

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
This was a pretty weak "invasion". We should try again, soon.

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
There were a total of three Vipers in attendance, one yellow gen I, one red and one black gen III. Again, pretty weak showing. There were probably 25 Ferari's, 15 - 20 Porsches, 10 plus Mercedes including a twin turbo SL 65, a bunch of Corvettes, a new Bentley, Mustangs, etc.

Viper owners must be late sleepers.

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this car scared all the Vipers off......

416IMG_1367-med.JPG

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
How about November 6? Can any of you guys get your butts out of bed?

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If everything goes ok and I get my rims back from the chrome shop on the 4th I'll be there. Anyone else?

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If everything goes ok and I get my rims back from the chrome shop on the 4th I'll be there. Anyone else?
Jesse,
Let me know if you get the rims back and I'll drive down with you if not, I'm sleeping in. :D

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just confirmed from the shop that the rims will be ready. I'm gonna have them installed tomorrow. Can you send me a pm with your # so we can set a time to meet up?

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Art and I were leaving, as we coasted to the exit we gave a couple taps, the renta cop wouldn't move the cones for us to leave and called his supervisor on the radio who came running down and gave us our first and last warning hahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper