Viper is featured car at 7/18 cruise night.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My hometown of Frankfort Illinois has a cruise night every thursday from 5:30 p.m. till around 9:00 p.m. Anywhere from 150-250 cars show up. On THURSDAY JULY 18th the FEATURED CAR will be VIPER. I would love to see as many snakes show up as possible! We will have preferred parking in the main lot. There are three good restaurants within a half block of the cruise parking area. Villa Rosa(815-464-1007) is Italian. Kansas Street Grill(815-469-9670) is burgers, steak, ribs and good salmon. The Courtyard Bistro(815-464-1404) has a good wine list, continental menu and is the best restaurant in the area. So come early, have dinner, and enjoy the show. Directions: From I-80 take exit #145 south(Frankfort/Mokena/96th ave) You are now on Rt 45/Lagrange Road. Proceed south 8 stoplights(about 4 miles) to Nebraska street. There will be a very crowded ice cream stand on your left. Turn left and go about 1 mile to Hickory street. Turn left, go 1 block to Kansas Street. Turn right and you are now in the downtown historic district where the cruise night takes place. Call me @ 800-288-4389 if you are thinking about coming so I have some idea how many spots we need. Hope to see you there!