Viper Mag last issue for 03

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to canx my VCA membership, due to the fact I only got issue's in 03 because they say that's all I get. 3 not 4. I've been paid up since 2002, they didn't even seem to care, so paying for a whole year doesn't get you a whole year of benefits :confused: :confused:
Who else is in the same boat :crazy:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dropped my membership because I just live too far away from the center of the region to take part in many of the events.
The Viper magazine, after I saw a few issues, was never of any interest to me so the lack of one quarterly issue in 2003 didn't enter into the decision.

I don't understand why the Viper magazine has to be a hard copy anyway.
It would be so much easier, less expensive and more current if it were an on line publication.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Dave,

All straightened out as you know. Viper HQ is shipping you your missing issue.

Just some info:

A Viper Magazine subscription is offered by VCA as part of the benefits of VCA membership. 4 issues ARE supposed to be received by each and every member, and their start and end term are based on when you joined. So if you renewed "late", you may, in fact, miss an issue, as your subscription will start when your renewal is received.

No different than any subscription to any other magazine. If your subscription lapses, and an issue or two missed, they don't automatically send you back issues. They just start your subscription back up so you received the next issue they're printing.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21