Viper Mechanic to replace Heffner

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that Jason has moved to FL anybody find a mechanic in the PA NJ DE area for upgrade work such as headers, Roe supercharger tweaking,etc? Thanks

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's what I should do - open up a viper maintanence shop here in DE. Can't think of anything more entertaining as an occupation... except, of course, being the guy who oils down the girls at the PB Mansion before their shoots.

S

Stang7900

Take it to Mike Figlozzi at Snake Pit Performance. I know them both, Mike wont tweak your pocket, only your motor.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe that's what I should do - open up a viper maintanence shop here in DE. Can't think of anything more entertaining as an occupation... except, of course, being the guy who oils down the girls at the PB Mansion before their shoots.

Just don't do brake jobs. :D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it to Mike Figlozzi at Snake Pit Performance. I know them both, Mike wont tweak your pocket, only your motor.

We all know them BOTH and NEITHER has tweaked any of US. Both of these guys have done many of us MAJOR favors! We're damn lucky to have them as members and sponsors. I presume you've got more to say about this, because otherwise you should consider sticking to "positive" posts rather than badmouthing excellent and reputable local vendor/dealers. Please fill us all in on the details of Chuck Tator's thievery.

I just hate this kind of unsubstantiated innuendo! If ya got something to tell us, speak up!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id LOVE to hear how Tator did anything but good for ANY viper owner.

im betting Mike would also admit that chuck does a great job for a great price.

mike would always be my second choice for a viper tech only to tator.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I just hate this kind of unsubstantiated innuendo! If ya got something to tell us, speak up!

City - take a breath buddy - that was a compliment to Mike. Stang was implying that Mike wouldn't viper-tax the community. (Unless of course I missed something in the translation.)

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id LOVE to hear how Tator did anything but good for ANY viper owner.

im betting Mike would also admit that chuck does a great job for a great price.

mike would always be my second choice for a viper tech only to tator.

thanks for the kind words. everybody has their preference of who to go to, we are all here to help each other and work together.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City - take a breath buddy - that was a compliment to Mike. Stang was implying that Mike wouldn't viper-tax the community. (Unless of course I missed something in the translation.)

That's certainly not how I would interpret the comments. He said I know them both, and recommend Mike. Like City said, got a problem let's hear it. Maybe it was a bad choice of words.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... okay I see what you're saying now. Maybe bad choice of words, but if he is knocking Tator I'd like to hear it as well.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't mean to sound so heated...but I just can't stand it when people, who you seldom if ever hear anything from, jump in and bash a vendor with absolutely no substantiation of a claim. It's true that I take my Viper to Chuck for all my work, HOWEVER, I'd like to believe that I'd fight just like this for ANY vendor in my region whom my members respect. Like Plum has posted, both Chuck and Mike handle their own "professional competition" with dignity. You'd never hear either of them bashing the other. There's nothing better than to have 2 responsible and ethical Viper techs within easy driving distance. What's even better is that both of these guys actively participate and contribute to our club!

Note that since the single accusation....we've heard nothing from the accuser! Complete unadulterated crap as usual!

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quote:
Please fill us all in on the details of Chuck Tator's thievery.

Well... Do you know of any other dealer / vendor who will send parts you have ordered along with a self addressed stamped envelope and ask you to send your payment AFTER you receive your product? This is after the heavy VCA discount!

Talk about sticking it to the boss :)

They don't call him the Wizard for nothing.

Chuck is great!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BOTH of those techs DO contribute to the VCA and the ny/ct club.

BOTH of them have proved to be a big help to us when we are in a jam (broken down) and or need help over the phone.

i NEVER heard either one of them talk bad about the other.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
Please fill us all in on the details of Chuck Tator's thievery.

Well... Do you know of any other dealer / vendor who will send parts you have ordered along with a self addressed stamped envelope and ask you to send your payment AFTER you receive your product? This is after the heavy VCA discount!

Talk about sticking it to the boss :)

They don't call him the Wizard for nothing.

Chuck is great!

That goes for me to.. Had parts of Chuck before payment even sent :2tu: ..

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why I'm glad to be a NY/CT member we have two of the BEST TECHS in the WORLD right in our back yard. Mike and Chuck are to pros and I want allow for anyone to bad mouth either without PROOF. I understand this is freedom of speech but the NY/CT CLUB want create waves when we know we are lucky to have these guys.Let us all act like MEN and not kids in school.Adrian

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why I'm glad to be a NY/CT member we have two of the BEST TECHS in the WORLD right in our back yard. Mike and Chuck are to pros and I want allow for anyone to bad mouth either without PROOF. I understand this is freedom of speech but the NY/CT CLUB want create waves when we know we are lucky to have these guys.Let us all act like MEN and not kids in school.Adrian

Yeah!! Don't Fck with ***!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah!! Don't Fck with ***!!

Excuse me but that's *** the Greek! LOL

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott you know how I fill about trouble makers. This is a club if you don't like someone go to someone elese it's that simple. To try and talk down about someone without proof is just a shame. Thats why NY/CT...NJ...NEW ENGLAND and any other VIPER CLUB we are one who just want to share events to give MEMBERS even more reasons to come out and play. This is it for me on this topic and once again THANK you MIKE and CHUCK for not buying into this BULL$HIT. Adrian (*** BLK) P.S If we learned anything from the pass there is always that SOMEONE who sits on his A$$ and try to figure out how he can start trouble in the clubs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4