Viper Members in Volo, Illinois--I Need your assistance, Please....

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a company called Volo Auto Musieum that has a 1998 GTS Viper, silver w/blue stripes for sale. I want to buy it tomorrow but before I pay would sure be Great if a member could check it out for me and let me know your personnal opinion on its condition. Should I buy it or not? I don't want to get suckered. They want $37,500. If you can help me please do so....

Thanks in advance

Roy :dunno: :rolleyes:

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch this place carefully, they sometimes over state what they have....I got taken a little, one time...FYI....

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the car several times and I would not begin to call it exceptional. Paint at best is average with half a million handprints on it. I dont recall the mileage though. Plus I cant speak as to what the chassis looks like cause you cant get close enough to look under.

Its been there for over a year probably longer.

Steve A.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for responding to my call for help..I bought a 96 GTS today from Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge instead.
Happy Vipering

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the car several times and I would not begin to call it exceptional. Paint at best is average with half a million handprints on it. I dont recall the mileage though. Plus I cant speak as to what the chassis looks like cause you cant get close enough to look under.

Its been there for over a year probably longer.

Steve A.

Posted at 9:04 am.......HMMM............shouldn't you be at work mister? :D

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just in case someone searches this car for sale at volo in the future....It was NOT a silver/blue car...plain silver, and after a year or so they had blue stripes put on it about a year ago, and its in average shape..............

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, this is # 6...I must have Viper Fever...worse then the swine flu, ha...yea I got to change my e-mail address soon....Mike said he raced this Viper in Bradenton and it ran 10.29. Suppose to be here tomorrow...Hopefully see you guys Sunday

Roy