Viper Neon

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A friend of mine had this Viper neon made for me and gave it to me for an early Christmas present. Its about 27 inches high and 25 inches wide. My picture isn't very good. Fangs and the Dodge are actually bright red and the Viper is bright blue. Don't know why the colors didn't come out right on the photo. Anyone interested in one let me know.

Attachments

• PC208130.jpg
    PC208130.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 162

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is NICE! The title kind of threw me off, as I thought you were somehow talking about a "Viper-Neon(SRT!)"...LOL! That came out really nice! Thanks for sharing it....juli

OP
OP
C

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its made by my friend and his father. His father makes neon signs and services them. I assume he can make it anyway he wants. I'll find out and get prices. I won't make it dime just pass it on. The sign is really cool. My picture doesn't do it justice.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks VERY cool. As others mentioned, price? Also, might want to omit the Dodge part as its anyone's guess who will own Viper in the near future.

OP
OP
C

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well probably will keep the Dodge in it. Anyone that has a Viper and wants a sign has a Dodge.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is NICE! The title kind of threw me off, as I thought you were somehow talking about a "Viper-Neon(SRT!)"...LOL! That came out really nice! Thanks for sharing it....juli

Thinking of that joke the "Vipron" from the alley a few years ago? Deady to build a car with NO traction. That's probably why the Viper only has 600hp right now. I'm wondering if the SRT engineers did put that 20hp intake on the '09 Vipers like they said their plans were to do.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery